ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 |𝟛|

_________________________

Y/n had a day off today, It's been a very long and tiring week, so a day off was a must, even if It wasn't payed. 

She hesitated to dial Emma's number, she was afraid the girl might decline but instead she accepted immediately, asking her to meet in Shibuya where they could go to a cat cafe. Emma asked Y/n if it was okay to bring along a friend and obviously she couldn't say no, so she accepted.

It was mid October, but It was still hot so y/n wore a skirt. It was comfy and it made her feel free. She had to use a lot of concealer in order to hide her dark circles and tired expression.
She was overworked by her superiors, It wasn't fair and yet she is complying since she likes helping people.

Y/n decided to walk instead of using her car, so she went to the bus station instead. It was around 9 a.m, the birds were chirping and the sky was so clear that she swore there was not a single cloud.

She arrived early but she still found Emma and a girl with long pink hair that Emma introduced as Tachibana Hinata.

They sat in the corner, where they had a nice vue on everything surrounding them. They conversed for minutes around the coffee that slowly became colder.

Y/n liked Emma for being lively and cheerful, but Hinata seemed Calm and rationnal, and they debated most of the time about what it means to live a perfect life.

Emma wanted to try everything before dying, Hinata had a different opinion. She said that you had to enjoy doing what you do, without harming yourself or the others.

Y/n listened to them carefully, they knew how to hold a conversation without making any drama or worse, fighting over a small debate. She truly enjoyed their company, and she was glad that Emma spoke to her in the first place.

It was around 11 a.m that Emma invited her over to her place, where she would cook her speciality, the peyoung yakisoba. Y/n never tried It so she agreed and Hinata was also in.

Emma's apartment looked neat and tidy, it was luxurious and It had all of the necessities. She also told them that she lives with her boyfriend but he's still in the hospital, so she's alone right now.

"Draken is the one that usually cleans, he doesn't look like the neat freak type but he really is one."

'Draken ?'

"Oh, Draken is Ken Y/n-chan. His nickname is Draken." As if Emma read her mind, she immediately explained who Draken was.

She served them tea and asked if It was alright if she watched her favorite show. Turns out her favorite show is My little Pony. They cooked together and sang at the same time.

Emma served them the lunch with a glass of wine, and they conversed till It was 5 p.m. Emma wanted to visit Draken but he asked her to stop being persistent and that he was fine on his own, that's why she didn't go today.

Y/n knew how boring It is to stay in the hospital as a doctor, and she guessed it would be even more boring as a patient. So she knew Ryuguji Ken was lying to his girlfriend to reassure her, and again she was shocked from how much his appearance doesn't match his personality.

A knocking was heard on Emma's door, and It turns out It was the same man Y/n saw in the hospital, with black hair and a dragon tattoo on his neck, and he came in with a boy she saw once in the hospital. She remembered them because they looked unique and caught her eyes the exact same moment she saw them. 

"Mikey, Takemitchy, come sit with us !" Chirped Emma as she served them two glasses of wine as well. They looked at each other for a bit before removing their shoes and stepping in the apartment. 

She started by presenting them to Y/n and vice versa. Eventually Y/n had to speak with them so she didn't hesitate and complimented Mikey's tattoo immediately. He laughed for a bit before thanking her. 

They talked for a bit and learned that somehow she and Emma were in the same school and grade but they didn't know each other. Y/n was amused by how much Mikey was lively and funny, and she also liked the chemistry between Hinata and Takemichi.

Apparently, They were getting married soon, and she learned that they were dating for 12 years which amazed her even more. She was happy when she learned that they were childhood sweethearts. 

However, Y/n's phone rang and so did Mikey's phone. And they had to exit the room to speak. Turns out It was an emergency for Y/n and she had to go to the hospital immediately, whereas Mikey said he has an urgent meeting and he took Takemichi with him. 

He obviously offered to take Y/n to the hospital, she felt a bit embarrassed since she barely knew them but he insisted so she gave up and went with them. She thanked Emma and Hinata before hurrying outside.

Y/n kept on talking on the phone, asking about the emergency, and It was a huge bus crash, 4 deaths, 8 critical cases and the rest were heavily injured. The investigation showed that the bus driver felt a bit dizzy for a while and happened to fall off a cliff, which sounded a bit sketchy to her since the bus driver was alive and healthy except from few minor injuries here and there. 

Y/n immediately removed her shoes, socks and left everything in Mikey's car and ran to the surgery room after they arrived at the hospital. There she wore her scrub, disinfected shoes, gloves and anything necessary and went on a hurry to the surgery room. 

Her day off was clearly ruined.

__________________________