"No it's my fault, none of this would've happened if we never broke up."

"So.....you regret breaking up with me?"

"As much as I hate to admit it, yes I strongly regret my decision.

"Why do you hate to admit it?"

"Because I hate making the wrong decisions."

"I'll always be ready for you to undo that wrong decision."

"Thanks."

"We should probably go to bed so we're not late for the festival tomorrow."

"You wanna help me clean this up first?"

"Sure."

___________________________________________

3rd person POV
Catra and Adora cleaned everything up and went to bed. Bow on the other hand, couldn't sleep. He really thought he had ruined everything between Catra and Adora.

He felt bad for them because he was just trying to help. He new that Catra still had feelings for Adora, it was obvious but Adora couldn't see it. What he doesn't know is that he had actually helped Adora. Now she knows that Catra feels the same way and wants to date her again, but she also knows it's complicated.

So while Bow lay in his bed wide awake thinking about what he had done, Adora went to sleep right away. She felt like she had accomplished something and she did, she had figured out that Catra still liked her and now she's going on a 'date' with Catra. Adora couldn't be happier.

Catra couldn't sleep, she couldn't stop thinking about what just happened. She was sad that she had just gotten broken up with, but for the most part she was relieved. She was finally out of Cassidy's control, thanks to Adora she had helped her out when Cassidy started yelling at her.

Was that what Leo was talking about. 'Just stay away from her' She was confused when he had first said that to her, but she had never really thought he was right. She should've stayed away from her.

___________________________________________

CATRA'S POV
As Adora started the car I found some music to play. It was about a 30 minute drive to the Festival.

'I'm glad I'm going to the festival with this dumbass'

"What music do you like listening to?" I asked.

"Um....I like J. Cole, Young M.A  and Pop Smoke."

"I have no idea who those people are."

"Gimme." She grabbed my phone.

"You could've asked." I looked out the window.

"Stop being like that Catra."

"Hurry up dummy."

"Here, this song is good."

She played some song called: BIG by Young M.A.

"I love this song." She smiled and started saying the words to the song.