6

George took a quick shower, while washing his hair he couldn't help but imagine the look on Sapnap's face when he saw George in his jacket.
"I don't have to much time to get ready so I better hurry".
As he stepped out he looked at his foggy mirror and slicked his hair back.
He dried himself enough so the clothes wouldn't cling to his body.
The outfit that him, Niki, and Wilbur picked out was laying on his bed.
Well Wilbur didn't actually help but whatever.

George pulled on the turtleneck and tucked it into his jeans.
He admired his reflection a bit before deciding he needed some accessories.
He found a belt and some chains, which were probably Sapnap's, and then he pulled on his black converse.
The brit was about to check what time it was when he heard a knock.

"Hey there Handsome" George flirted opening the door to reveal his boyfriend.
Dream was wearing an all black tank top and black jeans, on most people this outfit would look boring but Dream made it look stunning.
"I could say the same to you" Dream smirked leaning in to kiss his boyfriend.
Dream pulled back and ruffled the shorter's hair which was still slightly wet.
"You ready to go?".
"Wait, I forgot something".
George ran back to his room and grabbed Sap's leather jacket.

"I almost forgot this" he slipped it on, "Now I'm ready".
Dream laughed as George walked outside.
"Have you been hiding that? Sap has been whining about losing it for weeks."
"I wasn't, it somehow ended up in my closet".
George looked up at Dream as said boy opened the passenger door for him.
"DID YOU GET A PIERCING?"
Dream brushed his hair behind his ear so George could see it better.

"Just one, Sapnap convinced me too".
"How did you have time to get it pierced?"
Dream got into the drivers seat and started the car.
"Sapnap did it".
"WHAT!"
Dream laughed, "Don't worry, it didn't hurt too bad".
"You're first piercing and you let SAPNAP do it".
"He has like 7 I figured he knew what he was doing".
George flopped back in his seat, "Where is Sappy anyway?"

George noticed the car was way quieter then usual, due to the absence of their other friend.
"He decided he wanted to get a little high with Big Q and Karl before the party".
George sighed, "Of course those guys would, as if they won't already be smoking all night".
Dream smiled, "They said they'd meet us there".
"Speaking of which, we are here".

George looked out the window, he'd never been to Punz's house, well this wasn't Punz's actual house, it was his family's beach house.
It was all white with big windows and fancy pillars, there was even a balcony.
"You ready?" Dream said opening the door and offering George his hand.
George took his hand and nodded.
After entering the house the atmosphere immediately felt different.
The smell of weed, alcohol and sweat was already thick in the air, there was heavy bass music and lots of flashing colorful lights.

"Karl said that they are in the backyard by the pool" Dream said over the music, he dragged George through the groups of people till they reached a big open door that lead outside.
"Ey mans glad you could make it" Quackity said draping his arm over George's shoulders.
"Hey Q where is your boyfriend and the panda?" Dream asked.
Quackity took a drink out of a solo cup he was holding and started walking.
There was people fully clothed in the pool, from the pool you could see the beach shore.

Karl and Sapnap we're sitting in pool chairs passing a blunt.
"Hey guys look who I found".
George's eyes met Sapnap's, even though his eyes were red and almost closed when George first saw him, they shot open.
"My jacket" he said standing up, stumbling slightly.
George looked his high friend up and down, Sap was wearing a crop top and flannel, it also looked like he had a little make up on.
In other words, he looked hot as fuck.

"Where did you find this?"
"I found it in my closet, I bet you hang it up while hanging out at my house so it wouldn't get dirty or anything".
Sapnap's face flushed, "It looks really good on you".
George felt Dream let go of his hand.
"Sapnap" Dream said grabbing the long haired boy's shoulders, "You look incredible. When did you put on the crop top? You weren't wearing it when you left".
"Thank you, I borrowed it from Karl" he blushed more.

Karl smirked, "He does look amazing. He should wear them more often".
"You look really good in them to mi corazón" Quackity said laying on top of his boyfriend.
Quackity was wearing black pants and a black button up and of course a black beanie.
Karl was wearing ripped blue jeans and light green crop top,but the sides were cut almost all the way so you could see Karl's clock tattoo on the side of his rib cage.
They were both wearing lots of chains, and rings.

"Listen everyone looks really good tonight, good job boys" Sap smiled sitting back down.
"George you can sit down with them, I'm going to grab us some drinks".
And that's how the night got started.

After a few drinks the boys were ready to join the crowd dancing inside.
They jumped around and screamed the lyrics to some heavy bass song by a poplar artist named Corpse, coincidentally he graduated from the same high school 2 years ago.
"YEAH THAT BITCH BAD, COLLAR ON HER NECK AND HER ASS IS REAL FAT" everyone screamed.
"DID YOU KNOW I'M FRIENDS WITH HIM!" Karl screamed.
"OF COURSE YOU ARE, YOU'RE FRIENDS WITH EVERYBODY". Sapnap yelled back.

This girl walked up to their group and started dancing with Sapnap, eventually the two disappeared.
Suddenly George wasn't feeling to good, the rush the alcohol gave him was starting to make him nauseous.
"I'm going to run to the bathroom" he whispered to Dream.
Dream gave him a thumbs up.

George ran up some stairs hoping to find a bathroom instead of a bedroom with naked people.
After opening a hall closet and a bedroom ,which was thankfully empty, he found a bathroom.
He went in and locked the door.
The jacket was beginning to feel to hot so he took it off and leaned his back against the door, taking a deep breath.
He closed his eyes but all he could see were Dream and Sapnap's faces glowing with sweat as they happily screamed lyrics and jumped around like idiots.
"I'm not drunk enough to deal with these emotions".

He opened the door and went to find more to drink.
Somehow George found himself back outside on the pool chairs they first gathered on.
He had a bottle of some kinda fruity vodka.
He closed his eyes and covered his face with his other hand.
"GEORGE THERE YOU ARE!" a voice called.
Maybe an angel.
"We've been looking everywhere Dream said you went to the bathroom and never came back".
George opened his eyes, yep definitely an angel.

He reached up and grabbed the angel's face, "Am I dead?"
"What? No. George, it's me. Sapnap".
"Sapnap? You're an angel?" George slurred.
Sapnap grabbed George's hands from his face, "No Gogy, I'm just Sapnap".
"Well you're an angel to me" the drunk boy smiled.
"You don't know what you're talking about".
"Yes I do, everyone says angels are pretty and you are very pretty" he replied laughing.
Sapnap blushed, "I'm not your angel, Dream is".

"Why do you look sad?"
"Huh? I'm not sad, I'm worried about how drunk you are".
"Aw Sappy Nappy sad, what happened with that girl, sit here and tell me everything".
The stand boy sighed and sat next to his drunk friend.
"We kept dancing and she leaned in to kiss me but I backed away. She was cute but she wasn't-"
"She wasn't?"
Sapnap took a deep breath and looked at the ocean, "It's not like you'll remember this anyway.

He closed his eyes and whispered "She wasn't you, or Dream".
George sat up straighter and moved closer to the usually outgoing and loud boy.
"So you still haven't had your first kiss?"
Sapnap wiped the tears that threatened to fall with his sleeve, "Is that all you got out of that?"
George placed a hand on the younger boy's face and pulled Sapnap's pierced lips onto his own.