3

Even though he pretended he didn't want too George chose a desk next to Sapnap.
The teacher explained that this class wasn't to difficult, mostly just learning about the body and it's organs, and systems one at a time.
She said that she'd assign coloring pages to help them memorize to which Sap turned to George and mouthed "I'll help you" with a wink.
George rolled his eyes at him, "I don't want your help".
"Yes you do".
They stared into each others eyes, fake glaring, eventually George blinked.
Sapnap smirked and leaned back in his seat, happy to have won their "argument".

Soon the teacher stopped talking and said that the students could talk until the bell rang.
Sapnap quickly moved to sit on his friend's desk.
"Are you going to the party at Punz's house Friday night?" the younger asked.
"School just started, how are you already getting invited to parties?".
"Punz is my bro and it's a party to kick off the school year".

Punz was a good friend to George and the others, but Punz and Sapnap were closer.
Punz was a senior on the football team as well, he had blond hair with an undercut, he was tall and almost had as many piercings as Sapnap.
The two also had very similar personalities, both had short tempers so they'd clash sometimes but were still friends in the end.

"Who's all going to be there" George asked.
"How am I supposed to know? He probably invited the whole school" Sapnap laughed.
"I do know I'm going to be there, and Quackity. If Big Q is going then Karl probably will too".
George sighed, of course Quackity was going, he enjoyed loud crowded places and also weed.
"He's going so he can smoke some mary jane" George giggled.

"He doesn't smoke it often, also you're one to talk".
"I've literally only smoked it once and that was with Quackity" George whispered so the other classmates wouldn't hear.
"I know, I was also there".
Over the summer the five boys got together and all smoked weed.
Sapnap and Quackity smoked occasionally together in their freetime but this time they convinced everyone to give it a try.
It tasted weird and made George feel kinda funny, so he never tried it after that night.

"If I go I'm not smoking any" George said.
"Shut up, mister I prefer to drink" Sapnap teased.
"Shhh, I don't drink often. Plus alcohol taste better then weed".
Sap rolled his eyes, "Then come and have a few drinks".
"I'll talk to Dream and see if he's going".
"I bet he is".
The bell rang signaling that it was time to go.

"Well I'll talk to him anyway" George said getting his bag.
"Okay, what class do you have next Gogs?".
"Honors English, I know Dream isn't in honors classes so I'm hoping Karl's in there".
"I don't know, I have Spanish and luckily I have our favorite little Spanish speaking duck in my class"
"Hola Sapnap"
"Speak his name and he shall appear" George rolled his eyes with a smirk.
"Oh is George upset I didn't say hi to him? Is this fan behavior perhaps?" Quackity joked.

"Shut up and go to class, you need the whole passing period to get there because you have little legs".
"OH, George is on his salty arc" Sapnap said after the roast.
"HEIGHT IS A CHOICE! I CHOOSE TO BE THIS TALL".
"Come on Big Q let's leave this salty British boy" Sapnap draped his arm over the shorter's shoulders.
The two walked off free Quackity stick his tongue out at their older, paler friend.

George laughed to himself and made his way to class.
He sadly had none of his best friend's in class but there were some other students he was familiar with.
He took this class to think about wether or not he wanted to go to the Punz's party.
George hadn't been to many parties, he wasn't a big fan of a bunch of sweaty people and bass boosted music.
But it was his senior year and he wasn't sure how many more party's there would be.
If Dream goes with me then at least I know one person will stay by me all night, and if I want to leave Dream would leave with me.
Also Sapnap, Quackity, and Karl would be there if George needed them.

George pulled out his phone and texted their groupchat, Feral Boys.

Gogy: Are we all going Punz' party?

Big Q: You are going??

Gogy: I'm going as long as we all are and we mostly stay together

Dre: Ofc! i'd stay by you wether you wanted me to or not

Sappy: keep the flirting out of the gc

George smiled and put his phone down.
Poor Sappy, he'd have to fifth wheel to the party.
Maybe Sapnap will find someone and make out with them at the party, George thought.
George's stomach tightened at the thought.
George didn't want his friend to get drunk or high and make out with some random person at a high school party.
Sapnap hadn't even had his first kiss.

George then had a different thought, what would kissing Sapnap feel like?
Dream didn't have any mouth piercings, so George couldn't imagine what Sap's snake bites would feel like.
They'd probably be cold.
Would kissing hurt Sapnap?
George heard that piercings hurt, but he didn't know how long for.
He remembered after his friend first got them pierced Sap could barely eat, and he preferred not to talk.
They must not hurt to much because Sapnap talks all the time now George thought making himself laugh.

Wait, why was he thinking about kissing Sapnap?
He had a boyfriend who he kissed all the time, and he enjoyed kissing him.
It's probably because one had piercing and George was just curious about what the piercings felt like.
"I can't wait for cheer practice. I need to focus on something that's not Punz's party or Sapnap" George whispered to himself shaking his head.