4

The rest of the day, actually the rest of the week passed fairly quickly.
Probably because most classes hadn't started doing actual lessons and homework.
Fortunately they were doing things in George's favorite class, cheer.
Cheer was his last class and at the moment they were only doing very basic cheers and dances to get the newbies prepared for their first game.

Friday after school Karl and George walked to the football field in their new cheer uniforms, they had come in that day so all cheerleaders had to try them on to check sizing.
The uniforms were white and purple, the school colors.
The girls had purple crop tops with a white stripe on the front and white skirts, while the boys had matching tank tops and shorts.

"Hola Karlos, you look really cute in your cheer uniform" Quackity yelled running towards his boyfriend.
"Hey handsome" Karl smiled as Quackity tip toed to kiss his cheek.
"Hey Georgie" Sapnap greeted draping his arm over said cheerleader's shoulders.
"Ew Sap, you're sweaty" George complained pushing his arm off.
"You are too Dumbass" the long haired boy retorted.

Dream walked over and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend from behind.
"I'm wearing a tank top and shorts, you are wearing a shirt, a jersey, padding, and leggings".
Sapnap just stuck his tongue out.
"You guys ready for Punz' party?" Karl asked.
"I am! I'm tired of you guys making me feel so single. I just wanna get drunk and make out with someone" the only single boy of the group said.
George felt Dream's grip on him tighten.

"I thought you were going to get high with Quackity and I?" Karl asked.
"I'll just get crossfaded" Sap shrugged.
"Which one of us is staying sober so we can drive home?" George asked.
"Sapnap and I were talking to Punz and he said we could stay over since we are all friends, so we can all get as fucked up as we want" Dream said.
"Why are we still standing here? Let's go get ready!" Quackity squealed.

With that he took off running, Sapnap sprinted after him with Dream not far behind him.
Karl and George looked at each other before taking off.
The only two who actually ran the whole way to the cars were Dream and Sapnap because they decided to race.
"YOU GOT A HEAD START!" Dream accused.
"NO I DIDN'T YOU NIMORD". Sapnap defended himself.
"Boys stop fighting and get in the car" George interrupted.

Sapnap and Dream glared at each other before both getting in the car.
Quackity hopped on his motorcycle, Karl got on behind and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waist.
"We will see you boys later!" Karl waved and the two drove off.
As Dream started his car Sapnap talked about how cool Quackity's bike was and how he wanted it be too.
"You need a license for that" Dream laughed.
"If Big Q can get a license I definitely can".

Soon they arrived George's house.
Dream walked George to his door.
"I'll pick you up around 7?"
"Okay, will you be bring you dog with you" George laughed as he watched Sapnap crawl from the backseat to the passenger's, instead of using the doors.
Dream turned around to see what his boyfriend was laughing at.
Seeing Sapnap wiggling to the front seat made a fond smile come to Dream's face.
"Of course" he answered George's question.

"Alright then I guess I'll see you and him later" George said leaning up to kiss Dream.
"Can't wait".
Dream gave George a quick kiss, "I don't want to kiss to much with Sap in the car he might start cheering or something"
Just as Dream predicted the boy in the car yelled at the other two.
"OH YEAH, TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES!"
They both rolled their eyes and looked toward s the car to see Sap leaning half his body out the window.

"SHUT UP AND GET ALL OF YOU IN THE CAR BEFORE YOU HURT YOURSELF" Dream hollered.
He turned back to his shorter boyfriend, "Well I better go before my dog hurts himself" Dream laughed.
The two gave each other another kiss until the car horn started blaring.
Dream ran back to his car, "SAPPY SHUT UP".
George laughed at the two.
He laughed even harder when Dream tried to open his car door but turns out Sapnap locked him out, so Dream had to force his way in through Sapnap's open window.

After they settled down they both waved and drove off.
George looked at the time, it was 4:15pm.
That gave him about 3 hours to get ready which was good because he had no clue what to wear.
He didn't really own any party clothes, why would he?
He didn't go to any parties.

"Niki can help me, she has a good sense of fashion".
George quickly pulled up Niki's contact in his phone and face-timed her. "Hello George" she answered sweetly. "Hi Niki, I need some clothes advice".
"Clothes? Advice? You've come to the right girl I'll be over in a few minutes."
"Okay! Thank you so much, you're the best!" he thanked.
"I know, Bye George!" With that Niki hung up, and all George could do until she arrived was wait.