5

Within a few minutes George heard a knock.
George ran to let who assumed was Niki in.
"Hey George" Niki greeted
"Gogy" another person said.
"Wilbur? I didn't know you were coming".
"I was at Niki's when you called and so I just came with" the taller British boy explained.
"I hope that's alright" Niki said walking in.
"It's fine, are you guys going to Punz's party?" George asked leading the two guests to his room.

"Fundy invited us but I'm not sure if I'm going because I prefer to be drunk at my own home" Wilbur shrugged.
"I want to go because Jack is going and he's my best friend" Niki said walking into George's room and heading towards his closet.
"Jack's going? He didn't tell me that, I love drinking with that bald bastard. I've decided I'm going to this party" Wilbur declared sitting on George's bed.
"Alright, I'm going with Dream and the other boys so I guess I'll see you guys there".

"Sounds like this is going to be quite a crazy party, to be fair anywhere with Quackity is crazy" Wilbur laughed.
"That's true, he has so much energy" Niki agreed.
George laughed thinking about his loud, shorter friend.

"I like this shirt George! I don't think I've ever seen you wear it".
Niki was holding a blue turtle neck.
"Yeah, I didn't know how to style it so it just sits in my closet".
"This is a nice shirt by itself but maybe we could find a jacket to put on top" Niki laid the shirt out on the bed and continued looking for more outfit options.

"What are you guys wearing tonight?"
Wilbur waved his hand in front of the clothes he had on.
"Just the usual jeans and sweater, maybe I'll throw on a beanie".
"I'm going to wear a white crop top and jeans, maybe if i find a cute jacket or cardigan to wear on top".

"You own a leather jacket?" Niki exclaimed, "That seems unlike you".
"I don't?"
George took the jacket form Niki and sighed.
"He's such an idiot" George shook his head smiling.
"Oooh Georgie, who's jacket is that" Wilbur teased.
"Did Dream leave his jacket here?" Niki asked.
"No, this is Sapnap's" George laughed, "He thought he lost this and he was upset, turned out this dumbass left it at my house".
"How did it get in the closet then?" Wilbur asked looking at the jacket.
"I wouldn't doubt my mom put it in there".

"Should I wear it to the party?"
"I think it would look match. The jacket, the turtle neck, jeans, and any black shoes."
"Okay, thank you so much!"
"It was no problem, if you ever need clothes help just give me a call".
"I guess me and Niki are going to go and get ready" Wilbur said standing up and stretching.
"You're already ready" Niki giggled.
"Yeah but you aren't" Wilbur defended himself.

The three laughed as George walked them to the door.
"I'll see you guys later" George waved.
"Bye George" the two yelled waving while walking to Niki's car.
George shut the door and went back to get ready.
Once back in his room he picked up Sapnap's leather jacket.
He remembered the day Sapnap bought it.

The feral boys were walking around thrift stores because Karl enjoyed thrift shopping and in one of the stores Sapnap gasped.
"Woah guys look! A leather jacket!" Sapnap held up a black jacket with sliver buttons and zippers.
"Should I buy it?"
"You've wanted one for a long time, I say you should" Karl encouraged.
"You're right, I'm buying it".
After purchasing it Sapnap wore it all the time until he misplaced it.
"Guys I lost my jacket" Sapnap frowned.
"I'm sure you'll find it, if not you can just buy a new one" Dream reassured.

George smiled, imagining how happy Sapnap would be to have his jacket back.
George put the jacket down next to the blue shirt.
He then looked at the clock on his desk, it was 5:23.
"Guess I'll shower and then get dressed by then I think Dream and Sap will be here. I wonder what they're wearing?" George thought out loud.
"Well guess I'll find out in a few hours".