1

George woke up to his phone ringing, he groaned as he sat up to find his phone.
"Hello" he yawned.
"Good morning Baby, you ready for our first day of senior year?".
Hearing his boyfriend's voice woke George up faster then coffee ever could.
"No, you just woke me up and honestly I'd rather skip and go back to sleep".
Dream laughed, "Shut up and get ready I'm already waiting for you outside", and with that Dream hung up.

George quickly jumped out of bed and looked out the window.
Sure enough Dream's silver 2007 Chevrolet Camaro was parked along the street with Dream leaning against the side of it.
Dream was looking up at his window and when he saw George's face peek out the window he smiled and waved.
After that George hurried to get dressed, he saw his boyfriend often but he still got excited when he saw him.

He ran down his stairs quickly, grabbed a granola bar and was out the door.
Seeing George exit the door Dream walked over and picked his boyfriend up in a hug.
"Hey guys not to ruin you reunion but we got school" a voice called from the car.
Both the boys laughed, "Coming Sap".

Dream opened the passenger door for George before getting in the driver's seat himself.
"Good morning Sapnap" George said greeting the boy in the back seat.
"Mornin' Gogy" Sapnap smiled.
Sapnap was Dream's best friend since childhood, which George became friends with through Dream.
George had moved from the UK to Florida where he started his sophomore year.
His first day a tall guy with green eyes and blond hair offered to show him around the school and meet his friends.
Ever since then the boys were always together.

Dream didn't only introduce him Sapnap, he also introduced him to his friend's Quackity and Karl.
When George first met them he thought they were dating, they both blushed and said no.
They ended up getting together a few months later, and a while after that Dream asked out George.
"I hate hanging out with you guys because you all remind me of how single I am" Sapnap would whine.
"Don't worry Sap you as very handsome" Karl reassured.

Karl wasn't wrong, Sapnap was attractive.
He was about the same height as George but was way more built, he also had long black hair and piercings.
George did feel kind of bad for him, because he always had to fifth wheel.

George felt something touch his hand which brought him out of his reminisce.
He turned to see Dream grabbing his hand shaking it, Dream and Sapnap were screaming the lyrics to some 5SOS song.
George laughed as Sapnap took his hair out of it's ponytail and started head banging.
"You guys are too much" George giggled.
"WE ARE GOING FERAL" Sapnap yelled once he stopped whipping his head.
Eventually the two got George to also scream and jump around.
Soon Dream pulled into the school parking lot.
The boys all got out and walked towards the entrance.

The boys hadn't even entered the building when they heard a voice screaming.
"IT'S GEORGE, HELLO GEORGE" a short beanie wearing boy yelled in a high pitch British accent running at said boy.
"Shut up Quackity" George said thicking his own accent.
"Hey Big Q, where's Karl?" Sapnap asked.
Quackity looked behind him, "Well he was right behind me".
"He probably lost you in the crowd because you are so short" Dream teased.
Quackity held his hand in the shape of a gun and pointed it at Dream, "SHUT THE FUCK UP".

A series of "Sorry's" and "Excuse me's" were heard, eventually the boy voicing the apologies made his way to the group.
"Karl!" Sapnap cheered dapping up the taller boy.
"Hey man" Karl greeted.
Quackity immediately grabbed his boyfriend's hand, "I don't want to lose you again".
"You didn't lose me, you left me".
Quackity let go of Karl's hand and started to fake cry, "How dare you accuse me of such".
"Technically you can't stay with Karl much longer because we have class" Dream pointed out.
Karl, George, and Dream were seniors, unfortunately the other two were a year below.

Quackity stopped fake crying for a second before starting up again only this time he walked over and buried his face in Sap's shoulder.
Sapnap stated sniffling, showing his disappointment in not being with the other three.
Dream wrapped his arm's and the shorter boys and also "cried".
Karl and George just stood and stared at their boyfriends and friend faking sadness.

"Um well this is getting kind of weird so I think George and I are going to stop by the cheer room and put our workout bags in our cheer lockers" Karl said backing away, George following his led.
Quackity and Dream stopped crying and went to say good bye to their partners.
Both boys kissed their cheerleader on the cheek.
Sapnap walked over, "Okay now it's my turn for a kiss" he said leaning in.
George face turned pink as he pushed Sapnap's puckered face away.
"Shut up and go to class"
All the boys laughed and said there good byes before heading off to their respective classes.