2

George and Karl walked to the cheer practice gym towards the back of the school to quickly put their workout bags away so they didn't have to carry them all day.
Walking into the locker room they heard some people already in there talking.
"Yea, me and Dream are dating. I always had a feeling we'd get back together" one of the other cheer boys boasted.

"Wow, that's really strange because I'm also dating Dream" George sassed at the slightly shorter ginger cheer boy.
"Oh hey, I didn't hear you come in" mumbled Fundy.
"Listen, I want to be your friend but if you keep spreading rumors about my boyfriend, we are going to have problems".
Fundy stared at his feet and muttered an apology.

George just shoved his bag in his locker and left.
Karl was right behind him,
"I can't believe he would say that!".
"I know, what's the point in lying? Eventually people would find out he's faking".
Karl and George continued talking, not about Fundy, but about cheer stuff in general.

George walked Karl to his chemistry class and then walked himself to his trigonometry class.
Fortunately he had Dream in this class so he could tell his boyfriend what just happened.

"He didn't see Karl and I walk in and then we heard him say he's dating you! Which he clearly isn't because I'm dating you."
Dream laughed at his livid boyfriend, "I'm aware of that Baby".
"I know but just hearing someone else say they are dating you just makes my blood boil".
"I see that but how can bc out you calm down so you can focus on what the teacher is saying" Dream whispered, rubbing the pissed boy's back.

George took a deep breath and stared at the teacher who was explaining the expectations he had for the students this year.
George tried to imagine what it would be like if Dream came to him and told him that some random boy on the football team said he was dating George.
Honestly Dream would probably be calm about it, George on the other hand would probably spit in his face.

If someone said they were dating Karl, Quackity would probably do something really crazy like cut their dick off and stuff it down their throat.
George didn't think Karl would ever have this problem because a lot of people were scared of Quackity.
Then George thought about Sapnap, Sapnap wasn't dating anyone but if he was and anyone said they were dating that person then they'd better run.
Sapnap was possessive and had a short temper.
Sapnap would probably snap every bone in their body.

"-Babe, Babe. George".
George sat up straighter, "What?".
"The bell rang." Dream explained grabbing his boyfriend's bag and helped him put it on.
"You must've been thinking about something deep because you were zoned out".
"Um not really, just some cheer stuff" George smiled.
"I can't wait for football season to start so I can watch you cheer".
"Isn't hard to watch me cheer when you're planning Mr. Football Captain." George teased.

"It's Mr. Varsity Football Captain to you".
"Oh my bad, Mr. VARSITY Football Captain" the cheerleader rolled his eyes.
"I'm lucky Sap isn't a senior, he definitely would've been captain." Dream laughed.
"You're too nice, you need to yell more at the boys."
"They are trying their best, I'll yell at them if they need it. Punz is Co-Captain if they really needed to be yelled at he'd do it"
"Sap would do it for fun" George laughed.

"What would I do for fun?".
Both boys turned around.
"Sap? Why aren't you in class?" Dream asked.
"I'd like to point out ya'll also aren't in class" Sapnap sassed back.
"I'm walking George to anatomy, and then I'm waking myself to class".
"Oooh Georgie has Anatomy, well guess what so do I. I doubled up in science last year so this year I get to take a senior class and next year I get to do a college prep class".

It amazes me everyday that you are actually smart" George sassed.
"Well I hope you are good at anatomy because I'm not helping you. You are mean to me" Sapnap pouted.
"Aw did I hurt the baby's feelings".
Sapnap was the youngest in the friend group and none of them would ever let him forget it.

"Ugh shut up you british bitch".
"Sapnap!"
"You were mean to me first".
"Oh my god, you guys argue like an old married couple" Dream laughed.
The bickering boys stopped and stared at each other.
After what felt like half an hour Sapnap cleared his throat, "We should all probably get to class".
Sapnap wrapped his around George's shoulders, "Don't worry Dreamie I'll get your boyfriend to class on time, and help him with his coloring pages because Gogy is colorblind" Sapnap reassured.

George was about to complain about how being colorblind wasn't his fault and he didn't need his friend's help, but he stopped himself because he realized it would be easier with help.
"This class is going to suck" George groaned.
"Shut up, you love me".
The smaller boy wiggled out of the junior's grip,
George looked him in the eyes and smiled.
"You fucking wish".