Chapter Forty-Three

Start from the beginning

After a felt a bit better I decided on getting out as my belly was growling, I wasn't even feeling hungry but I guess this little one has different ideas.

I carefully got out the tub grabbing a towel and wrapped it around me I walk out into the room but Zaiden wasn't there so I just called out for him. Soon he was walking in and fully clothed looking all serious and annoyed as he was on his phone, I waited for him to finish his call so I just got a navy blue lingerie set on since it would be dark enough to wear with any dress I'm given. Once I got dressed in my undies I grab a fluffy white robe and wore it walking back to Zaiden who was angrily speaking in another language which I recognize to be russian.

"фигня!, смирись с этим, или я разберусь с вами обоими, как только вернусь!"he say ending the call rubbing his forehead frustratingly (bullshit!, deal with this or I'll deal with both of you as soon as I get back!) "is everything okay?" I ask going to stand in front of him as he was now sitting on the bed, he pulled me towards him and hugs me placing his head on my growing belly and I just ran my fingers through his already messed up hair.

"Did you need something?" he asks pulling away to look at me "I'm hungry " I tell him softly still sort of worried that he's upset. He took a deep breath and sigh before standing and making me step back a little as he was still holding onto me. "Alright, I'm not gonna be mad we're going to have some food and then get ready for the night okay" he says as if to convince himself but I only nod up at him before he kisses me making me smile.

He walks away to go order us something while I went to the door as it was buzzing. Once I got it open there was two females and a male standing there all smiles, I kinda knew who they are from there whole attire so I gave them a simple smile stepping to the side and allowing them in.

Zaiden walks out to where we were and came wrapping his hands around me from behind gently rubbing my belly over the robe. "Mr.Vaughn, it's nice seeing you again" the male says with a deep accented voice "like wise, this is Auria" Zaiden introduces me and I just waved at them "Bonjour, I'm Dominic and this is Eva and Faith she says pointing at each girl behind him.

The door went off again and Zaiden went to go get it so I lead Dominic and the others to the living area so they could get things set up as they requested. Zaiden came back with our food which was just a simple fruit and veggie salad and diet dr.pepper for me and the same for himself only he got coffee.

After I finished up eating and choosing my dress I was now gonna get my hair done. In this pass hour I've learned so much, these people are from Alianna's company call Vaughn X Paris, I knew she was a fashioned designer but I didn't know she made ball gowns and wedding dresses that's super interesting no wonder why it's such a huge company.

I was getting my hair done and it only just now dawned on me that I haven't seen Zaiden in a minute but he must be somewhere around here I think he's still on the phone with Nathan. Faith did my makeup and it was so pretty and made my skin look flawless and perfect.

I got to taking some pictures even though I wasn't fully dressed since of course Zalia and Jace had to be the one's calling me and asking for pictures I wasn't even in the mood but with Zalia anyone would feel motivated to take over the world when she's finish with her everyday speech.

Dominic informed me that it was 6:45 and we ought to get going at 7pm. I still didn't know where Zaiden was but he must be getting ready to go by now. Eva help me into the dress that I chose which was a simple black strapless mermaid one with a sort of deep V neckline, I also got on black heel that wasn't at all too complicated to walk in since I wasn't ready to be embarrassed from falling.

 Eva help me into the dress that I chose which was a simple black strapless mermaid one with a sort of deep V neckline, I also got on black heel that wasn't at all too complicated to walk in since I wasn't ready to be embarrassed from falling

I was getting on some accessories when Zaiden walked out with the phone at his ear still. He stood there just staring at me making me blush extremely hard, "you look amazing" he said looking me over "thank you" I tell him shyly.

Now noticing he was wearing a very chic blackish- grey suit and his hair was neatly styled he looks so handsome standing there looking at me like he was ready to demolish me any minute now.

"You look charming yourself " I tell him and he smiles at me "grazie amore mio" he says before walking away to go speak on his phone making me pull my eyebrows together I partially know what he said and I think it was 'thank you love' whatever he said, I have got to make the time to learn the basics in Italian or else I'll be confused every time.

I got finish with everything and Dominic and the others got there things ready to go. Zaiden gave them a cheque and they bid us goodbyes before leaving. Zaiden got his things that he needed and I got my purse and we headed out making sure to lock the door behind us before heading to the elevator.

Once we got down to the first floor I interlace my hand with his, we walked out and to the door where there was three cars waiting for us as usual sometimes I really do have to wonder if I'm dating the president or a king of some kind. He got the car door open for me and helped me in fixing my dress making me flash him a smile, he walked around and got in beside me as the car started and we were on our way to the venue of the festivities I guess.

__________________________________________________

A//n

Well this took a long while, I'm so sorry for the long wait babies it's been a long week.

Hope you enjoyed💛💙

I love you butterflies 🦋🦋😇

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤