ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜs ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀ° ᭄🗡️part 22

Start from the beginning

Now he felt so jealous and in deep anger.. he wanted to murder him already.. he wanted to break every bone in his body and the way Darryl and Alex keep talking pisses him even more.

Zak pov - your so dead after class...

[ ... ]

Class ended and everyone has no class next because the next prof was ill so the students have 1 hour to have a break.

Darryl invited everyone to come to the school library to chill and meet his friend Alex, Alex told Darryl that he will meet him their later cause he will go buy them snacks. All of them noded and thanked Alex and Darryl ask if he needed help.

Alex shook his head no saying he found the canteen already when he was looking for his class. Darryl said alright and just call him if he ever get lost or need help.

Alex - *laughts* i think yout forgetting who your talking to Darrly *winks*

Darryl - *smiles and rolls his eyes* and thats exactly why to call me because i know you so well Alex Quackity, *gigles*

Alex now waves goodbye to them and his friends are left confused and ask him what was all that about.

Darryl - oh you dont need to worry about that, and i probably should told him to not buy snacks.. you guy's may get sick..

Nick - huh, how so?

Darryl - because if he started talking again you guy's will see. now lets go to the library.

All of them noded but Zak told them he needs to go to the bathroom first. They all said alright and waves goodbye to Zak then they all went off leaving Zak behind.

Zak smiles and went to the cooking club and saw no one was around. Zak grabs a knife and put it at his pocket and went off to kill Alex..

Zak - killing you will be a piece of cake *gigles*

Zak now walks at the canteen seeing Alex bough so many snacks and he heads his way out of the class building and went to the library.

Zak saw Alex walking his way up to the other building and he took this opportunity to kill him since their were no student and the dumbster is closser here.

Zak smirks and pull out his knife. He started running up to quackity ready to stab him and then...

Alex imidietly sense what was coming then he turn around, drop the bags of snacks and holds Zak's wrist with the knife on it.

Alex - naughty.. naughty Zak *gigles*

Zak widen his eyes.. Alex manage to dodge his attack and Alex was smiling but his eyes look dead..