Chapter 39

(Katie's POV)

"I've gotta change this." I whisper to Hayes while leaning on his shoulder.

"Change what?" He asks me grabbing more popcorn, also not taking his eyes off of the movie, I grab the remote from his calve and pause the movie, he frowns and sighs at me.

"Tell me all of your worries and I'll make them disappear." He smirks and winks at me with lust in his eyes, I roll my eyes and get up, he should know I'm not in the mood for this shit.

"Look I'm sorry, I didn't know you were in a bad mood, what's up?" He says leaping to the bottom of the bed then getting off.

"I'm on my period." I shrug, he wraps his arms around me and kisses my neck, I whimper when he pulls away, I turn around and he looks at me.

"There is more where that came from." He smirks at me, I roll my eyes and push past him, I don't know what I'm doing, I guess I'm switching moods, I walk downstairs and go into the living room to find, a sleeping Nash, a tired Cameron, a tv watching Taylor, and a nasty couple, I stomp to the kitchen, and see Matthew who then puts out his arms for me to hug him, I decline him and walk to the fridge and grab the leftover pizza, Matthew sits down at the island and watches me as I basically throw my pizza into the microwave and start crying when I can't put the numbers in correctly, Matthew lightly pushes me out of the way and presses the pizza button, he grabs my hand and leads me to the island.

"What's the matter?" He asks me making me sit, I sit down and he follows my actions, I let out a big huff and he copies me.

"Screw you." I say about to get up, but get drug down by my waist, I roll my eyes and stare at him blankly while he does the same.

"Please tell me you never confide in me!" He says pouting at me in my face.

"Because I'm not a big confider?" I say more as a question, than an unwanted answer.

"Please." He begs me holding onto my arm.

"No, plus you're my ex, not my friend." I smirk getting up, he gets up and grabs me from behind, twirls me around and kisses my lips, his lips are soft as hell, and I just can't seem to pull away, I never can pull away when one of the guys kiss me, it's strange, I've never had feelings like this for any other guys, he deepens the kiss with his tongue and I react back by doing the same.

"Jump." He mumbles still kissing me, I jump and he walks over to the counter and sits me on it still making out with me, he switches to my neck and I moan as he starts to bite it probably gonna leave a hickey, I start to kiss his jawline and he pulls my chin to his lips and crashes our lips back together, I start to play with his hair and I feel him moan into my mouth, I smile and pull on his hair another moan.

"Matt." I whisper moan quietly.

"Yeah." He answers pulling away from my lips

"I missed this." I smile, he nods and pecks my lips, before helping me off of the counter.

"We should do this again sometime." He winks at me, I smile and nod.

(Hayes' POV)

•1 week later•

"Oh Hayes!" Katie screams from downstairs, right now we're home alone because everyone wanted to party besides us.

"Yeah?" I shout back in reply.

"Just come here!" She shouts, I jump off of my bed and onto the floor like a ninja and slide down the railing, also ninja-like, I run into Katie as I'm walking to the kitchen, she's in her bikini and she's got sunglasses on.

"Let's go!" She screams heading for the front door.

"Huh, did I miss something?" I chuckle turning around to her.

"Uh, I told you we were going to the beach, duh!" She says with an attitude in her voice.

"Lemme go change!" I say already running up the stairs, I slip off my pants and my boxers and swiftly change into my swimsuit.

"Is today gonna be great or what?" I whisper to myself in the mirror.

"Let's go!" Katie yells, I chuckle and grab my flip flops and run downstairs.

///

because everything starts from something