Chapter 18

(Katie's POV)

"So wanna go out today?" Matthew asks me, I smile and he blushes.

"Wait Matthew, are you asking me out a date?" I smirk, he blushes even more.

"If I was, would you say yes?" He asks me, I think sarcastically and look at him.

"Hmm, I don't know I mean, I love Hayes more right?" I ask sarcastically, jumping off the counter, he glares at me and I start to laugh.

"I'm kidding, boo." I smile then he smiles down at me.

"Yay, so Katilyn Marie Dallas." He says and I bust out laughing.

"Really Katilyn." He says with an attitude, I pout my lip and mock him.

"Aww, bae is mad." I say pouting putting my arms around his neck.

"Go on." I laugh playing with his hair.

"Katilyn, will you go out with me?" He asks smiling into my eyes.

"Yes, I'd love to." I smile back, then I lick his cheek.

"Katie!" He screams wiping it off, I bust out laughing and fall on the floor, from laughing too hard.

"What's going on in here?" Cameron screams running in here along with everyone else, Matthew and I look at each other and bust out laughing.

Instead of going out, Matthew and I changed into sweatpants and T-shirts, grabbed a scary movie, grabbed snacks, and just spent that time together, honestly it was the most fun thing ever.

It was really late, Hayes hadn't gotten home yet, and I personally didn't care, he forgot about me, so I forgot about him, I laid my head on Matthews chest and snuggled into him.

"Ah, I love this." I sigh playing with his ab lines.

"Me too." I look up and see him grinning down at me, we peck lips and I blush hard, I'm glad it's dark right now or else I'd be embarrassed, I look back down to my hand and I drift away far into sleep.

(Hayes' POV)

Ugh, I hate Olivia right now, she took me out, I had fun when I thought we were just going for lunch, but now it's 12:34 p.m. and I'm pissed.

"What's wrong babe?" Olivia asks innocently when she stops at a stop light, I roll my eyes and shake my head.

"Liv don't." I say angrily, she scoffs and looks back and forth to me and the road.

"What did I do?" She asks raising her voice, I scoff and look at her.

"You didn't even tell me that we'd be out all day!" I say raising mine louder than her's.

"Because you'd be hanging with the bitch, Katie all day!" She screams at me and I've had enough.

"Fuck this." I yell getting out of the car, slamming the door and starting off down the street.

"Hayes!" She yells out of the car window.

"No Liv you pushed it way too far!" I yell back at the car, so I walked home, Olivia didn't come back, because her car isn't here.

"Good." I say out loud.

"What's good?" I hear someone ask me, I turn around and see, Madi, Madi is one of my best friends, besides Katie.

She has long blonde hair, gourgeous green eyes and flawless skin and she's skating over to me.

"Ugh, nothing but girlfriend problems." I say groaning and rolling my eyes.

"Oh, Liv again?" She smiles, let's just say, I tell her all of my girl problems.

"Hayes." I hear Nash call from the house and dragging out his words.

"I got to go, but text me." I smile at her.

"Ok, bye Hayes." She smiles and skates away, I walk to the house.

"Ooo, Hayes get some of that sugar." Nash laughs poking my arm.

"Um, we're just friends." I laugh shaking my head.

"Yeah, same with Katie." He says sarcastically, I laugh and nod.

"Question?" I ask Nash looking up at him.

"Yeah bro?" He answers looking up at the porch light.

"Who do you like better?" I smirk referring to Katie and Madi.

"Katie, of course." He laughs looking back to me.

"Yeah yeah." I smile thinking about Katie and I don't know just her.

"Uhum." Nash laughs at me, I realize I was lost in thought.

"Oh sorry, where is she by the way?" I ask him talking about Katie.

"Last time I checked, living room, with Matt." He says annoyed, I roll my eyes, and he chuckles, I walk inside and see Katie snuggled up next to Cameron, I smile because they have an adorable relationship.

"Katie." I whisper poking her cheek until she wakes up and opens her eyes fully.

"What, asshole?" She asks getting up from Cameron.

"Damn, I made you mad didn't I?" I smirk grabbing her waist as she wraps her arms around my neck.

"Yeah, you left me lonely, but me and Matthew had fun tonight." She says falling asleep standing up.

"You need to sleep." I laugh, picking her up bridal style, she leans her face into my neck and kisses my neck, I carry her up the steps and into her bedroom and I lay her on the bed.

"Thank you boo." She mumbles as I cover her up.

"Love you, beautiful." I smirk and kiss her forehead, I go to walk out but she stops me.

"Wait, can you sleep with me?" She asks me mumbling in her tired state.

"Sure, boo." I laugh slightly, I climb into bed, she wraps her arms around me, I do the same to her, this is perfect I think drifting to sleep...

///

watching twinning