Chapter 34

(Hayes' POV)

"Alright Katie, get your ass up!" I shout at Katie throwing another pillow at her head.

"Naw, bitch!" She muffles into her pillow, everybody left for breakfast besides us two and I'm hungry, so I'm trying to get her up.

"C'mon you have to be hungry!" I whine pulling on her leg, she shakes her head no and I groan loud.

"You guys having sex in there?" We hear someone laugh from outside of the door, Katie laughs and I get up to answer it, I open it to a laughing Aaron, an angry Matthew and an also laughing Madison, I roll my eyes and let them in.

"So, you guys ain't eating today?" Madison asks flopping on Nash's bed, Katie shakes her head and I nod, she gives me a hard look and flops her face into the pillow, I chuckle and hear Matthew mumble something.

"Katie babe?" I say laying down next to her.

"Hmm?" She hums lifting her head up a little, I smirk and pull the covers over our heads, she smiles at me confused and I smile and peck her lips.

"Ooo." I hear Madison and Aaron say, Katie laughs and I take the covers off, Matthew looks like his dog just got shot and looks away, I put my arms behind my head and kick my feet up like I just won a war and I kind of did.

I smile and pull her into my arms, she lays across my chest and wraps her arms around my neck, I smile and glance around the room, Matthew catches my eye then looks away.

"I should probably get going." Matthew says walking to the door.

"Why, you got another hooker to meet?" Katie mumbles, but everyone hears her clearly, my eyes widen and Matthew makes that 'my dog just got shot' look again, then his eyes become angered and he storms out slamming the door, Katie sits up next to me and widens her eyes.

"Oops." She shrugs and gets up, she goes into the bathroom and I hear the shower cut on, which means she's getting ready to go somewhere, I smile and get up, I put my shoes on and brush my hair with my hand.

"Trying to impress someone?" Madison asks me, I shake my head and laugh lightly.

"Uh-huh." She laughs, I laugh and she walks over to me and whispers in my ear.

"I'm not dumb, dip shit!" She whisper yells in my ear loudly, I shake my head lightly and chuckle because she's right, I am trying to impress Katie, Katie walks out in a hot outfit and her hair is in a side braid, damn she's hot.

"Ready to go to breakfast?" She asks linking our arms and smiling up at me.

"You bet." I wink down at her taking her arm in mine, she laughs and we say bye to everyone.

///

heart beats fast