Chapter 31

•the next day•

(Katie's POV)

I wake up and I feel nauseous, I groan and flop back down, I learned I have anxiety, real bummer, but I'm gonna try to stay away from bad news from now on, Matthew walks in and smiles when he sees me.

"Hey baby, what's up?" He ask coming to sit beside me.

"Besides feeling nauseous, I feel great!" I sarcastically smile and sit up, he frowns and pulls me over to him and lays me across his lap with his arm around my back keeping me up, he pecks my lips and I smile and kiss him back, I frown when he pulls away and he chuckles.

"It's not funny, I want love, not a peck on the lips." I complain moodily.

"Fine moody." He says, I slap his arm and sit up on his lap facing him, I grab his face and kiss his lips passionately, he smiles and kisses me back and I pull away.

"I love you, Katie" He grins, I smile peck his lips and get off of his lap, I decide to change before I walk out, because I'm wearing my usual and I don't need any guys staring, besides Matthew he gets up and leaves, I frown and continue, I grab my leggings, my sweater and my fuzzy socks, I put it all on and let my hair loose from its current ponytail, I feel like crap, so I'm gonna look like crap too, I smile because my socks are sooo warm, and soft, I walk out and run into Taylor, I apologize and he justs nods and continues walking, I see Hayes, and smile at him, but he doesn't smile back, I always make him smile, always. I see everyone sitting down in the living room, besides Madison and Madi.

"Uhh, what's going on?" I say glancing to Cameron, Nash, Hayes, and Matthew, they all don't reply and I look at Shawn, hoping he'll tell me, he gives me those 'I'm sorry, I can't' eyes, I roll my eyes and sit beside Hayes, who is sitting across from Cameron, he immediately grabs my hand and I hear Matthew mumble something, I shrug and look towards Cameron and Nash.

"Can someone please tell me?" I shout out loudly, Cameron stands up and walks over to me, he grabs my hand and drags me out of the room.

"I love you Katie and I really hope you don't hate me after this, but we have to go on tour, for magcon, for 3 months tonight." He says tearing up, I start to cry and he pulls me into a tight hug and I cry even harder, because when they leave I have no one, besides Madison, and that's not gonna fill this big empty house.

"I'm so sorry." Cameron sobs into my shoulder.

"Cam, I love you, but this is too much!" I say and pull away.

"What do you mean?" He sniffles, I sigh shake my head and head upstairs, I can't do this, I can't live without my whole life.

"You okay?" I hear Nash sniffle from my doorway, I frown when I see his tear stained cheeks and watery eyes, I pull him softly into a hug and just hold him as he sobs softly into my shoulder.

"Katie, I've never told you this, but I love you, like a brotherly love." He croaks out still hugging me.

"I love you too, Nash." I smile into his chest, he gives me a soft squeeze and let's go, I smile softly and he leaves my room, Hayes then enters and I smile and that immediately fades when he lifts his face and I see his tear stained cheeks, his red eyes and fucked up hair.

"Haye-" He cuts me off, by hugging me, he holds me tight and it feels like he is never going to let go and I don't want him to, he starts to pull away, but keeps his arms wrapped around me, he then smashes his lips onto my for five seconds.

"I know you have a boyfriend, but I needed to do that, because I love you, and I will never stop." He says and pulls me into a hug again, I wrap my arms tighter around him and whisper into his chest.

"I love you, Benjamin." I say and pull away, he kisses me again and I smile into it, he pulls away and walks out, Cameron then comes in and breaks down, when he sees me, I run up to him and we both hug each other tightly never wanting to let go.

"Katie, I love you, you are my world, baby sis, but I need to go I will skype you every night!" He says, he kisses my forehead, I nod and dry my tears.

"I love you, Cameron, but I understand you need to go, I love you so fucking much and please do it or I will, I don't care, just stay in contact." I cry, he nods and hugs me again, he walks out and Matthew steps in, I start to immediately sob.

"Shh, don't cry." Matthew says grabbing me and hugging me tightly.

"How can I not, I love you and now, I have to break up with you, I can't take this!" I whisper out into his shoulder.

"Yes you can, beautiful! I believe you're strong enough, because you've been through so much shit, but you've always pulled through, Katilyn Marie Dallas, I love you and I want to continue to love you when we get back." He says kissing me, I kiss him hard back and we start to make out, we hear a cough and we see Taylor standing in the doorway.

"Time to go." He says not even looking at us, I start to cry and walk out of the room hand in hand with Matthew, we walk down the stairs and out the door, I hug everyone yet Matthew, I run to him and he picks me up into a hug and we start to kiss, forgetting about everyone standing there.

"Um we need to leave, if we wanna get to the hotel early.." Nash chuckles and Matthew puts me down, Matthew and I hug again and I wave goodbye as they get in their cars, I see Madison crying on the curb, I walk over to her and sit down beside her, I pull her into a hug and she sobs into my shoulder.

"I don't know how we're going to do this!" She cries out into my shoulder.

"We'll make it somehow." I say crying into her shoulder.

///

aww this book had 5k views when I wrote this ily guys