Chapter 11

(Katie's POV)

"So you're sure it's fine? I mean I'm still going to feel terrible, but I want some closure." I say tapping Hayes' arm, he nods and wraps his first other arm around me.

"It's completely fine." He says nodding, I smile lightly and lean back in the seat, as we get to the house I help Hayes out of the car and he laughs.

"I can do things on my own, but thank you." He says with a smile, I smile and we walk inside.

"Hayes I heard-" Olivia says coming downstairs and cutting herself off when she sees Hayes and I.

"Oh, I see what's going on here." She says with a slight nod and walking down the steps.

"What?" Hayes chuckles kicking his shoes off as I hold onto his good arm for stability.

"Hayes I'm not stupid, just come out and say it if you do." She says confusing us both, he shrugs and shakes his head going towards her.

"Let's talk, upstairs." She says glancing evilly at me, I roll my eyes once they turn going upstairs and I sit on the couch.

"Katie?" I hear Matthews voice say, I roll my eyes and sit up seeing him in front of me.

"What?" I ask showing him I don't want to talk to him.

"Look, I made a mistake, I shouldn't have, it was stupid of me and I know I was being a complete and total jerk, please, forgive me?" He asks, I laugh and nod my head.

"Well since you had to go and make it all dramatic, I guess I do." I say nodding, he laughs and we hug as Madison comes down the stairs.

"Oo la la, cute." She says shaking her shoulders and sitting on the loveseat.

"Oo oo shut up, oh and get off of her." Cameron says coming out of the kitchen with Nash, Matthew lets go of me and sits beside my feet.

"I want to swim so bad right now." Nash says seating himself beside Madison and slapping his arm around her.

"Well you'll be seeing the water once I'm drowning you if you don't get away from my girlfriend." Shawn says coming from the top of the stairs, Nash slowly gets up and walks to where Cam is standing, Shawn smiles and sits down beside Madison placing his arm behind her.

"Anyway, swimming?" Shawn asks, I nod and so does everybody else.

"We heard swimming." Hayes says coming down the stairs holding Olivia's hand, I smile at him and he returns a big one.

"But let us change first!" I shout as the boys start running out, I roll my eyes and grab Madison's hand and we run upstairs.

///

one way ticket cause I have to show ya