Chapter 14

(Hayes' POV)

"You- you what?" Olivia yells at me and I take a deep breath.

"I'm so-" I go to say, we hear footsteps coming downstairs.

"Good morning." Katie says with Madison behind her, she hugs me and I hug her tightly.

"We'll talk later." I say to Katie, I gesture towards Olivia, she smiles fakely at her and nods.

"Oh ok, we'll be going now." Katie says, grabbing Madison's hand and walking into the kitchen.

"As I was saying-" I start to say facing back towards her.

"No save it." Olivia says shutting me up.

"I doubt it was bad, right?" She asks me with a smile, I sigh and shake my head.

"Right?" She asks getting upset, I start to explain everything to her.

(Katie's POV)

"Aye, cutie wit a booty." Taylor laughs at me, I laugh and we hug, he picks me up and I wrap my legs around his torso.

"Third-wheeling." Madison laughs putting her hands in the air.

"Oh sorry." I laugh as Taylor puts me down on my feet.

"Aww booty- I mean cutie." Taylor laughs, I glare at him then bust out laughing with Madison and him.

"What the hell was it then huh?" We hear a girl scream, we all go into the living room, everyone upstairs is coming in here as well.

We see Olivia and Hayes standing in the middle of the living room, I frown, Hayes looks up and his eyes finally land on mine, I nod my head, he then in reply shakes his.

"Olivia-" I walk towards them saying then get cut off.

"Shut the fuck up bitch!" She yells at me, getting me hyped up.

"Excuse me?" I shout, she rolls her eyes and shakes her head

"Liv-" Hayes tries to say but she cuts him off.

"Unless you tell me what the hell you did, do not speak to me!" She screams at him.

"Bitch this is my home, stop yelling!" I yell at her and she rolls her eyes at me.

"Don't speak to me." She growls, I shrug and shake my head.

"Don't Katilyn." Hayes says, I sigh and shake my head.

"Hayes I have to." I whisper to him, everyone is watching but I don't care.

"Me and Hayes made out, right where you're standing bitch." I say to Olivia angrily.

"What the hell, Katie?" I hear a voice say, I turn around and see Matthew, beside him is Taylor with glossy eyes, what the- my thoughts get cut off by a hand slapping my cheek forcefully.

"Oh hell no, you did not just slap me!" I scream at Olivia, she smirks and flips her her hair.

"But I did bitch!" She yells back and I tackle her to the floor, next thing you know we're ripping each other's hair out and scratching each other, I see Hayes pick her up and feel two arms wrap around me, Taylor's.

"You shouldn't have kissed my boyfriend you whore!" She yells at me."

"He should've liked it, oh wait her did!" I yell back at her, she jumps forward trying to scare me, I smirk when I make no movement.

"Everyone calm down." Cameron and Nash speak up.

"Let's all sit down and resolve this." Nash says with Madison standing by him, everyone goes and sits down on the couches.

Madison sits by Nash, I sit by Madison, Taylor refuses to sit by me, still have no clue why and then Cameron sits on my other side.

"Ok so first things first, glad to see everyone." Cam smiles and we all just glare at him.

"No? Okay." He frowns looking down.

"How did all of this shit start anyway?" Carter asks, I roll my eyes and look at Hayes.

"Well." Hayes says looking at me.

///

i can see the stars from America