Family trip (part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Thank fuck for that! Look at this place, they'd destroy this paradise." Dania exclaimed while twirling around with her hands wide open, wanting to feel the breeze.

Raven nodded in agreement and his eyes raked everything with a childlike fascination. They shone brightly, as a big smile graced his lips involuntarily. His hands tightened around Dev's unconsciously who was looking at Raven the whole time with a smile on his face. The deadly sin of lust was intent on capturing every single expression on his lover's face and his heart sung in delight when he saw Raven smiling, So happy and carefree.

However, his gazing was interrupted when an excited scream filled the air, followed by a loud splash in the water. He turned towards the noise and rolled his eyes when he saw the source.

Theo had run headfirst into the water and literally jumped inside.

Looking closely, Dev could see that the guy was naked.

"When the hell did he remove his clothes?" He asked incredulously and Raven looked like he wasn't sure whether to laugh or grimace.

"Literally the moment he saw the water." He replied back, looking at the redhead who was whooping and splashing water around like a little kid. Looking at him, Dania broke away from the group, running while stripping out of her clothes and joined the latter in the water with a battle cry. Almost automatically, an intense water fight began between the two and the sounds of laughter and yells filled the air.

"Did you really have to strip Dania?" Lucifer grimaced while shaking his head and looked at Hades for help who just snorted and shrugged. The god moved away and bent down to examine the sand. Touching it and weighing it, as if analysing it and Lucifer knew, he couldn't rely on the latter for help, for now he was busy being his curious scientist self. The sight made him smile, as he trailed after his god.

Meanwhile~

"Adonis! Come get in here!" Theo shouted from the water, while Dania did the same and called for her husband.

Adonis who was standing a few feet away admiring everything frowned.

"Yeah I am not too fond of being naked in the ocean." He replied dryly.

"Ugh you don't have to remove all your clothes dumbass, just keep wearing your pants. Or don't remove anything, we have spare clothes you can change into after. As long as you are comfortable, I don't give a shit." He added, eyes warm and comforting and Adonis felt his fears subside.

He looked around once and was happy to find everyone had scattered off and nobody was looking at them. He had nothing to be ashamed of, he knew that, yet undressing in front of anyone, other than Theo made him uneasy.

He took a deep breath and removed his shirt, keeping the lower on and dived into the water that looked really appealing, more so than anything else with Theo smiling brightly from inside and holding his hands out for Adonis to hold them.

He reached out and felt his heart flutter when their hands intertwined and Theo pulled him closer to himself.

"You do know that when you are naked and you pull someone against your body, they can feel all of you pressed against them right? Like seriously I can feel you poking me." Adonis remarked with a smirk.

"Shut up asshole, you know you love it." Theo replied with a smirk of his own and got even more close than before, putting his arms around the latter's neck. Adonis smiled and put his hands on the ginger's waist, securing him in return.

"Damn the water is really chilly." Adonis said, shivering a little bit.

"Yeah? I thought the cold never bothered you anyway?" The god replied dryly, thinking back to a few days back when they were watching fucking frozen, because Adonis wanted to have a Disney marathon. He had to sit there watching movies from Cars to Coco, all the while listening to Adonis sing along to the songs obnoxiously.