Family trip (part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Okayyy... before this turns into a bloodbath, Lucifer, you wanna tell us where are we going and most importantly why would you arrange a trip for all these ingrates?" He asked dryly.

"As if you are not a part of the shit sons." Blaine snorted, making most of the people laugh.

"Aw c'mon babe! I am better than these idiots." He whined, making Blaine smile and pat him on his arm gently.

"Yeah Cerberus, you are better than the rest of us. Sureeee..." Malachi's bored voice droled in from the corner. Charon bit back a smile and Zelius blinked.

Cerberus pouted and huffed, as Lucifer replied, "It's a surprise actually. You will see when we get there, I am just waiting for Ambrosius and Thorn to show up." He said excitedly.

As if on cue, the air was pierced with power and in came, the pair. Ambrosius looked beautiful with his black locks held together in a ponytail, accompanied by his husband, Thorn. Ambrosius went to Hades first, regarding him with a huge smile and a tight hug. Hades rolled his eyes and patted him on his back awkwardly.

He spotted Blaine next, who was looking at him with a smile already. Ambrosius laughed and ran up to him, hugging him tightly.

"You are late." Hades deadpanned and Thorn shrugged in response.

"Yeah sorry, we had to drop the kids over at Akin's. Then Keros didn't want to let Ambrosius go. So it took some time." Thorn shrugged and Ambrosius nodded.

Hearing his son's name, Blaine perked up.

"Is he okay? Did he need something? Was he crying?" The faerie asked worriedly.

"He is fine, dad. Him and Holly are both fine. Akin's busy doing a fashion show with the kids. They even put makeup on Hannibal. I think they are fine." Ambrosius snorted and Blaine laughed.

The image of the ever so stoic king of Atlantis walking on a runway with a makeup-clad face was enough to make everyone break into smiles and grimaces.

"Okayyy, after that image which is sure to haunt me for the rest of eternity. Can we leave now?" Hades asked Lucifer, who smiled exuberantly and nodded.

"Yes! Everyone touch me." The angel said, making Hades and Theo laugh, as the rest of them grimaced.

"You know what I mean." The angel rolled his eyes at the immature father-son duo who smirked at each other. Everyone gathered around Lucifer and they finally teleported to the surprise place. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Holy shit!"

The words were a perfect representation of everyone's feelings as they landed in the mortal realm. Wide surprised eyes took in the absolute wonder that greeted them and amazed gasps echoed in the place.

A vast body of blue laid before them, stretched as far as the eye could see. The waves danced to the melody of the never ending ocean and brilliant white clouds seemed to sparkle overhead. The gentle hum of the wind touched not their body, but their souls and the group exhaled a collective breath.

Ethereal.

The scenery was absolutely ethereal. Behind them, there were giant mountains scattered unevenly and narrow roads were cut between them, to travel to the deeper part of the island, where you could faintly hear the faint sound of waterfall and the hauntingly beautiful voices of various animals that lived in the woods.

"Where the fuck did you find this place?" Alaric asked the question everyone had on their mind but they were too busy gawking.

"I found this island a while back when I was in the mortal realm. It's too far away from civilization, so humans haven't found it yet. This is hidden from them, for now at least." Lucifer explained while caressing the back of Hades's hand which was still intertwined with his.