𝟑𝟐→𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔

Start from the beginning

"I said leave! Why can't you understand it, Mom! For you, it doesn't hurt, but to me, It is." You feel bad shouting at the one who made you but that's just how you feel. In the end, you're going to apologize.

You have a session every week for robotic gait training. This will help your muscle to get back on its proper strength and this also makes you feel your legs slowly as long as you participate in every session.

Another day comes and you're eating your breakfast on the bed. It's not like you need someone when it comes to eating that's why you're alone today. You forced your parents to work than watching you here. The nurses still accompany you though. While you're eating your phone ring.

You look at the screen only to see Rindou's name. He's gonna facetime. You took your phone and answer it.

"Hey there, Bitch." He bluntly welcome. You pucker as you munch the food on your mouth. He's still on his bed, his hair is messy.

"What do you want?" you ask as you gulp your food. "Nothing." He rasps. You pursed your lips and put down your phone on the stand and continued eating.

"Ain't you gonna attend your class?"

"It depends. How about you, what are you doing later?"

"I'm gonna answer my exams here then after that the nurse will walk me out." You said and smile. Rindou blinks momentarily and watches you eat your breakfast. He likes you to struggle but not in this kind of situation. He wanted to walk with you on the street and continued riding on his motor and stroll around Tokyo and he wanted to know you more. Now that you can't do it, he's thinking what do you feel right now.

"I'm ending this call. See you later, Baby." You pouted your lips and nod your head. "Okay, bye." You said and smiled. As the call ended, you finished your breakfast and the nurse came to help you to bathe yourself.

Rindou's POV

I wryly look at the window while kinda irritated by the voice of that professor. I should have just visited Y/n than attending class. I wonder what she's doing right now. Probably augh! I stood up and took my bag placing it on my left shoulder and didn't hesitated to get out.

"Mr Haitani, where do you think you're going?" I coldly stared at the prof. "To my girlfriend. Do you have a problem with that? Tch." I rolled my eyes and get out the door.

"what? He already has a girlfriend?"

"the fuck who?"

"both haitani brothers don't have an interest in every girl who studies here. They flirt but that's all."

I went out and didn't mind the prof like he can fucking stop me from what I'm doing.

--

"That's enough for today, Y/n-chan." Your nurse said after your training. You nod your head because you also feel exhausted. You watch your rehabilitation nurse to take off those tape on your legs and body. Then the nurse guy carried you back on your wheelchair.

"Thank you." You said and wave your hands when the other nurse pushed your wheelchair. You sipped on your drink and then wipe your sweat on your forehead.

"Where do you want to go, Y/n-chan?"

"Near the fences." You shortly said. You wanted to go there to watch the kids play outside since the rehabilitation center is just near on a kindergarten school. You remember your dream. Was it really a dream? Or precognition of the future?

You pursed your lips and wandered your eyes. You're not the only one who has the same situation. There are many patients here but mostly old people.

"If I may know, Y/n-chan. Why did this happen to you? Why did you get stabbed?" you pivoted your head to look at your nurse.