"One Americano, takeaway. One Cappuccino and one banana muffin, dine-in please." She told the counter and took a seat. After waiting for few minutes, her orders arrived.

"You shouldn't have." A hand picked up her Cappuccino. She looked at the person.

'Insolence..'

Alexander drank from the cup and casually sat down opposite her. He also took a bite of her snack.

"...."

Natalia was astonished. This man really did hit her nerves.

"Mr. Gates..what brought your great presence here?" She asked frankly.

"You." The man candidly replied. Natalia just stared at him confused. His smile was blinding. His whole appearance can make a girl blushed but thankfully she didn't.

"Be ready by 8PM. I'll pick you up." Alexander told her not waiting for a response. He stood up and leave the poor woman alone.

Natalia shook her head in disbelief. 'That man.'
-----------

"Thanks Nat." Trish uttered while taking a sip of her coffee. They are now sitting at the mini conference room to meet their new clients.

Having three meetings that day made Natalia worn out.

"How did you survive these things?" She asked more on complaining. Gratefully, Natalia has Trish to do all of it every time.

"You're dismissed for the day." The red-haired woman informed her smiling.

Natalia snickered. Trish was dismissing her because that's the last meeting and it's already beyond office hours. 'This crafty woman!'

--------------

Cal drove her to Zion Suites since it was closer. It's already 7PM when she arrived.

Now, she's curious how will Alexander pick her up as he doesn't know where she's at.

Anyhow, she went to the bathroom and refreshed herself. She then chose a dark floral print midi wrap dress, a two-inch brown stiletto, a black clutch bag and wore a ponytail. For cosmetics, she just used minimal make up and a light lip tint. She was satisfied at her simple reflection on the mirror.

Then her phone rang..

"Ready?" A low soothing voice asked her.

"I think?"

"Open the door for me."

"...."

"I would appreciate 'hospitality' Natalia." The man chuckled on the other line.

She absent-mindedly walked outside her bedroom and opened the main door. And there he was. A greek-god looking man standing in front of her.

Alexander looks dashing on his black casual turtle-neck long-sleeves shirt paired with a midnight blue denim and white rubber shoes.

(Reference of the attires)

"Come in." Natalia slightly shook her head to break the trance caused by the man.

Alexander smiled and followed the lovely woman leading him to one of the couches. He scanned the unit. "Wonderful."

"Thanks. Do you want anything?" Natalia inquired as she walked to the open kitchen and pour some water for her guest. The man observed her every movement.

"This will do, thank you." Alexander replied then drank the fluid after she handed it to him.

"You're early by thirty minutes." She told him. "And how did you know I'm here and not at the Zimmer estate or anywhere else?"

Alexander stood up and hovered over her.

"I cannot wait to see you."

"..."

"For your second question, do I really need to answer it?" The man said lazily while his one hand was kept inside his pocket and the other hand lifted Natalia's chin.

'This man is scary.' She reminded herself.

#######

A chapter full of Alexander and Natalia. Xoxo :)