15. Make me feel wanted

Start from the beginning

"But she did love you" Brianna repeated, trying to make me feel better and I just shook my head dismissively. "Baby, she loved you as a friend so much, that she tired to love you like you wanted her to love you. When you love someone, you want to make them happy; you want to protect them; you want to give them everything...I think that Kate tried to do that...she is an absolute despicable human with a tiny little brain that didn't function enough to actually think before act so she end up taking the wrong choice and wasting your time..." she took a pause to breath in and out as I told her she could do when she wanted to murder someone, we've been talking about it and I think she has finally understood that she can't go around trying to murder everyone.

"I'm gonna kill her" she ended, opening her eyes evilly, with a palpable furry surrounding her. I guess she hasn't understood that killing is wrong after all.

"I knew you were dying to say something like that" I chuckled, I appreciated the way Brianna was behaving, focusing completely on me and trying to keep her own feelings about the situation hidden, so I could let mine out.

"I felt myself dying every time I passed on an opportunity to verbally rip her apart" Brianna whined, actually disgusted with herself for behaving nice.

"I appreciate it...oddly, I don't want neither of them to be murdered" I said sighing, at first, I thought I'll never be able to extinguish the burning anger that I felt towards my once girlfriend and my best friends, but now...I felt hurt, stabbed, like if they left me to bleed out and didn't even notice.

Brianna stood up, she wrapped her hands around my waist and brought me closer to her, I revel in her scent, and she looked me in the eyes, letting a few seconds pass before she spoke.

"I know you don't, and I also know you're too vulnerable to stop me from killing them...so sadly, and for the first time in my life...I have to swallow all my anger, or killer instincts, it seems" Brianna explained. "I won't lose you over a silly murder" she ended.

"I'm pretty sure no murder is silly" I said biting my lower lip in an attempt to cover a laugh that was about to escape from my throat.

"Love, wait until you're back to your bubbly and righteous self to try to save me from becoming a killer" an evil smirk spread on her face. "You won't succeed tho" she ended.

I grabbed her face and brought her closer to me, kissing her with passion and force, taking advantage of her evil moment and taking all that hot evil queen vibes, and turning them into lust.

As I started to surrender to her, she suddenly became aware of where we were and stopped kissing me, lowering the intensity until she let go of me and went to sit on her usual chair.

Yes, she isn't only being soft in the verbal aspect, which I've got to say, was becoming something annoying, because what better way to be okay than with angry make up sex? I mean I know I don't really have anything to make up for with her but-

"Are Nicole and Valerie still trying to reach out to you?" Brianna asked getting me out of my naughty thoughts.

"Yeah...they're worse than stalkers, thank you for offering me to stay at your house, that way I won't have to hear them banging on my door everyday" I said tiredly.

"So you don't want to talk to them? Should I add them to my hit-list?" Brianna joked.

I laughed and Brianna smiled at me, I walked towards her and she grabbed my hand, bringing me closer to her in a faster speed.

I looked into her eyes, and even though there were full of worry, I could see as clear as day a deep and pure caring for me.

"I love you" I said watching her intensely, and she smiled softly.