C H A P T E R : 0 6

Começar do início

< shut up! I don't have time
for your stupid talks, just
listen to me ]

< be ready till 6, we're going
to attend a function in my
company ]

< Dad asked me to introduce
you to all my staff so, better
be ready before I arrive ]

I was about to reply after reading his message but, the next notification I receive break my heart into pieces.

< Jeon Jungkook blocked you from his account >

really? do he hate me that much? am I that useless to talk? I asks myself as and grits my teeth in anger 'I should be the one to block this jerk, who is he to block me? bitch, fuck you!!'

I stand up from the couch and throw the pillow, beside me, on the floor and run to my bedroom. I don't know what I'm feeling right now, I don't know whether I'm feeling annoyed, hurt or something else?

I don't even know him from before then why I'm affected? this is forced marriage then, why I'm affected by his each and every actions. 

I also know, we both will take a divorce after a year then why? why I'm craving for his attention? why my heart beat is increasing over nothing? 

I ruffle my hairs in frustration. suddenly, my thoughts gets interrupt when my phone vibrates, showing namjoon's name on my screen.

I quickly pick up the call and wipe the tears off which unknowingly formed in the corner of my eyes.

< good morning namjoon >

< good morning y/n, how are you? >

< I'm fine! what about you? >

I lie. I never wants  anyone to know about how jungkook is behaving with me. I do not  want his personality to be ruin just because of me. 

He counts under world's top most personalities, almost every business magazine has his face on their cover page. 

he is an inspiration for youth, children's, many businessmen and celebrities. Being a CEO and keeping your position on top of the world is not easy. 

years takes to reach touch the top, but not even a whole minute it takes to fall down on the ground and I don't want to be reason behind his fall.

< I'm fine too, did I disturbed you? ]

[ what? no namjoon you didn't.
Now tell me, what's the matter
to call me this early? >

< I'm really sorry to disturb
you just next morning of
your wedding, you must be
tired I know, but actually I
wanna ask you about
something important? ]

[ yeah sure, please ask >

< do you wants to hold 50
percent shares of our dad's 
company. I don't know I
should say this  or not but..]

[ but? >

< this Jungkook guy is always
on top of my 'doubt list'. I-I just
don't want you to feel like
burden on him. ] 

< I don't know how is he treating
you or will treat you in future so,
I'm not forcing you for anything
but just let me know if you wants
to hold the shares. ]

he explains with concern fill his voice and I can feel he is worry about me or else he would have never called me on the second day of my marriage. 

I keep silent for a moment as on one side, here is my brother who cares about me more than anything and on other, my so called husband, who cares about his business like more than anything.

[ n-no namjoon! I'm fine. jungkook is taking good care of me and also I'm
having my black card with me
already, you gave me that yesterday
so, stop worrying about me >

[ he is a nice man >

< oh-okay but, just let me know
whenever you want it or need
my any help. Always remember
I'm always there for you no matter
whether you're married or not ]

he pause, I look down on my lap with a guilt in my heart.

< I let you call me by my name
does not mean, you'll start hiding
things. I'm your elder brother and
forever will, but remember I'm
always there for you okay? ] 

a drop of tear drop down from my eye just by listening how much he cares about me and here.. jungkook who just--- leave it.

[ thank you namjoon, I'm really
too lucky to have you as my
brother and don't worry, If I'll
ever need your help, I won't
hesitate to ask >

I assure him. after sometime we both ends the call after saying bye to each other. I know, he knows I'm lying to him, after all no one knows me more than him. 

I sighs and looks at my phone's  screen where my own husband blocked my number, why? just to prevent me from talking to him? but why is he behaving like this with me.

I know  it's a forced marriage but at least he can talk to me nicely but no! he is jeon jungkook and for him nothing is  more than his pride.

I stand up from the bed as someone knock on the door, I open it to see ajumma standing in front of me "y/n at least have a little breakfast or else you'll get weak" ajumma says.

I think for a while and the decision I take is, "of course I'll eat ajumma, that man doesn't holds the controller of my appetite". 

saying that I come out of the room, she chuckle behind me and follows.

I sits on the chair of dining table and looks at ajumma, "let's eat together and if something left then, ask some other maids to pack it and take it to their house. I'll make sure, not to even let him touch this" I grit my teeth in anger while holding the chop stick in hand, tightly.

ajumma looks at me shocked, "what's wrong y/n?" she ask, I open my mouth to say something but then I remember the agreement says, not disclose our private matter to anyone so I keep quiet and shake my head "nothing, let's eat".

.............

"IF ONE DAY YOU REALIZE THAT WE'RE DRIFTING APART, IT'S BECAUSE YOU PUSHED ME AWAY".