Which made her more scared, she decided to go downstairs to see what is happening she can't leave her husband and brother in such horrifying circumstances.

She holds her frock up as she starts to take the steps downstairs, with each step it feels like heaven and hell at the same time.

She was on the mis of the stairs when she saw Ethan's arm was bleeding and some guy was holding him then she was her husband in front of the man whose back faced her holding a huge gun.

she heard him say

"GET READY TO DIE ZAVIYAR "

Aykiz was not ready for this at all, he is the only person who is left for her. She can't let him die.

"NOOO " Aykiz shouted from the stairs which caught everyone's attention.

Her eyes ocean eyes met his Black once.

BLUE
AGAINST
BLACK

and for their first time in her life, she saw way too many emotions passing through his eyes . the most visible one was fear, Fear in Zaviyar Malik's eyes.

ever so slowly that person whose back faced Aykiz turn around and a gasp let her mouth when she saw who it was.

"Bashir Bahi " a gasp left his mouth looking at him, he is the son of her father's best friend.

"Aykiz doesn't worry I'm here to help, I'm here to take you back where you came from, " He said softly.

And after hearing those words she felt like the ground just slipped from under her feet. She cannot decide what to do. weather to go back to her father's house and live her old and peaceful life and leave that guy behind who she unknowingly fell in love with or stay with her kidnapper and her parent's killer.

"Aykiz I've realized my mistake so if you want to leave I'm ready to let you go," Zaviyar said with many emotions in his eyes.

"Enough with this drama, Aykiz came down and we will take you home " Bashir shouted.

Aykiz did what she was told she comes down and looks into her husband's eyes, taking a sharp breath she starts to take steps towards the gate eaeveryell in her body was telling her not to let him go but still, she decided against it.

"Told ya, She is going to be mine "Bashir winked at Zaviyar.

Aykiz stopped dead in her track hearing those words, this all was too much to take in.

Zaviyar is her husband

Zaviyar is the guy she forgave

Zaviyar is the guy who changed for her

Zaviyar is the guy whom she fell in love with

Zaviyar is the guy her heart belongs too

and she cannot let her love die not again.

She turns around and said
"I'm gonna stay with my husband "

as soon as those words left her mouth their eyes met once again, the ocean of fire met the black emotions.

Zaviyar feels so delighted to see that Aykiz decided to stay she'll not leave him like everyone else.

"Yes, darling your gonna stay with your husband who is gonna be me," Bashir said angrily. "Throw her in the car "

"NO FUCKING ONE IS GONNA TOUCH MY WIFE "
Zaviyar roared.

Bahir aimed the gun between Zaviyar's eyes and said.

"I think I've already delayed your death too much "

A wave of emotions hit Aykiz, no no no no no she can't let her husband die just like her father, she has already suffered a lot. she cannot let her love die again.

Bashir removes the safety from his gun.

"See you in hell "

and then

BOOM ....!!!!

BOOM....!!!!

two gunshots were heard,

two breaths hitched,

two bodies fell on the ground,

two souls were ready to leave the body,

one was Bashir, and the other was Aykiz.

Aykiz came in front of Zaviyar to save his life, and Bashir was shot by Ethan.

"lailahaillallah Muhammad Rasulullah "
those beautiful words left her mouth.

Aykiz was lying in her pool of blood, her vision starts to blur . as she heard Him calling her.

he put her head on his lap and tries to cover the injury, but it was useless she have already lost a lot of blood

"I-m fin-ally free fr-om the su-suff-ering j just like-like moth-er " she whispers almost inaudible words.

"No Aykiz, don't, don't leave like them, like her please I beg you," Zaviyar said, but those words felt deaf in her ears as the darkness started to consume her.

It's her time,
time to leave,
time to see her mother.

she was happy even though she was hurt a smile was on her lips, she was happy because the suffering finally ended, she was happy because she was about to leave the cruel world, and she was happy because she was about to meet her parents.

Although she can't'thear anything, through her blur vision she can see Him, crying, she felt pity for him as she wished may he join her soon. because Jannah is the only place they can live happily forever.

Smiling she takes in a long painful breath, and then the darkness takes her away.

and her last thoughts were.

She ended, she ended just like her mother.

Hey guys I'm back

Hey guys I'm back.

so what do you guys think?

how is the chapter?

do give a review about this chapter, I'm going to post it on Instagram.

there are still 5-4 chapters left. after this book, I have an amazing idea for my upcoming book 'Fallen Demons '.

also please help me reach 1M and 200 followers. follow me @maryam-khan1222

until next time.

vote. comment. Share. follow