Part one: Resort fun 🔥

December 30th , X783

After the events of the day before, team Natsu had been gifted tickets to Akane Resort where they would spend the celebration of the upcoming new year.

It was nice being able to have a small getaway as a team, however the only thing that (Name) wished to happen was Natsu getting tired of sneaking off every five minutes.

Sure she enjoyed the dragon slayer's company but she would like to enjoy her time with everyone else as well.

Her and Lucy had been playing volleyball for the past hour, attempting to see how long they could rally for until the ball hit the sand.

The (hair color) girl jumped up, ready to hit the ball back to her blonde friend before a sudden force gripped her ankle, dragging the girl to the ground.

"Ow! Hey!" The girl shouted, her blonde friend laughing as the pink haired boy helped her up.

"You could've just asked me to stop playing"

"You'd just ignore me, this is easier."

The dragon slayer grabbed the girls hand, dragging her off somewhere as their blonde friend watched in confusion.

The two entered the resort together, the pink haired boy dragging the girl into her hotel room with his lips capturing hers. One of his hands resting on her face while the other held her waist.

Once the two had separated the girl smiled, staring at her lover for a minute before her hands that had previously rested on her shoulders now ran through the boy's hair.

"Whats up with you today? This is the fifth time we've snuck off today"

"I just can't help it, I love-"

The boy stopped for a second, going off into some sort of daze before shaking his head, bringing himself back to reality.

"Love?"

"Yeah! I just...love spending time with you!"

The girl smiled gently placing a peck onto the boy's cheek before dragging him toward her bed, with the dragon slayer sitting down while the girl placed her head in his lap.

"Are you excited for the new year?"

"Hell yeah! Especially if i get to go into it with you"

"Wow Dragneel, who knew you could be such a smooth talker?"

"Its just something you do to me"

The girl sat up, one of her hands resting on the back of boy's neck before pulling him closer to her.

"Good, I think I wanna keep it that way"

The two smiled at each other, their lips touching only for a moment before there was a sudden knock on the door.

"(Name)? Are you in there?"

The girl went to respond only to find the boy's hands gripped on her thighs before he swiftly placed her onto his lap.

"What are you doing?" She whispered, the boy only grinned in response, his eyes appearing a bit faded before he placed his head in the crook of her neck.

"Yeah! Im changing whats up?" She shouted, her two friends behind the door explaining how they were leaving for the casino in a few hours and to just be ready.

Just then (name) felt the slightest bit of pain on the side of her neck, she hissed for a second before turning to the pink haired male behind her who smiled innocently as she shouted an "okay" to the girl's behind the door.

After the sound of footsteps slowly disappeared the girl swiftly smacked the boy on the head.

"You did that on purpose!"

"Just wanted to test the waters"

"Shut up stupid you're lucky I love you-"

"Love me?"

(Name)'s face grew a feverish red as she attempted to save herself from a potentially awkward situation.

"Let me finish! I meant you're lucky I love...your company! Yeah."

The dragon slayer gave his lover a questionable look before gripping his hands on her waist, pulling her body down on top of his as he laid on the mattress of the bed.

The feverish blush then returned to the girl's face as the two were forced to stare directly at each other.

"Whats with the position pyro?"

"I just..."

The dragon slayer stopped for a moment, his eyes slowly becoming a faded red rather than the usual bright onyx they normally were.

"Natsu? Are you okay?"

His breathing became heavier before he swiftly flipped both himself and his lover over. His face directly above hers.

"You look beautiful" was all he muttered before his head once again was buried into the side of her neck.

The girl let out small noises of satisfaction before the dragon slayer placed a soft kiss upon her lips, the girl smiling as he did so.

"How about we take a nap together before we head down to the casino?"

"You had me at together"

The two laughed a bit before a small noise suddenly had interrupted them, then appeared a small blue cat.

"I knew it! Fufufu...you guys are in looove"

The two mages separated before laughing a bit and inviting the cat onto the bed with them.

The three rested on the bed with (Name) resting on Natsu's side while Happy rested on his stomach.