part 16

Your Pov

From last few days I'm feeling sick . First I thought that it's just normal but I also feel like vomiting . So I decided to call lily because she is a doctor .

You : hello lily . How are you ?

Lily : hey babe I'm good . What about you mrs joen ?

You : I'm also good ms Kim . Actually I'm feeling sick from last few days . So I call you it's normal right ?

Lily : do you feel like throwing up and something like that ?

You : how do you know that ?

Lily : first go and get pregnancy test .

You : what ? But we use protection while doing it .

Lily : do you guys always use protection ?

You : no not always .

Lily : so my stupid go and test it . It might be a good news .

You : oh ok . Bye and thanks .

Lily : anything for you babe . Bye

After that you bought prega news . You were so nervous but somehow you done the test . Now you are waiting for the results .

And it's ....... positive .

You don't know how to react . You started jumping in happiness . Tears started rolling down your cheeks . It was mixed feelings .

You : thank you so much god for giving us this this happiness . I'm so happy . How will jungkook react on this news ? Oh god I'm so excited to see his reaction .

Time skip

Jk : baby I'm home .

You go to him and take his bag and gave him a glass of water .

After dinner you and jungkook are sitting in living room .

You : jungkook I want to talk to you .

Jk : yes . What is it y/n

You : from now we will not make love .

Jk : what ? But why ? I mean did I hurt you ? If yes then I'm sorry baby .

You : see this .

Jk : what is it ?

Jk : what is it ?

You : you know you are really a stupid . This is pregnancy test duffer . The baby of BTS and Army is now going to have a baby . I'm pregnant jungkook . We are going to be a parents . ( Happily )

Jk : what really !!! I'm gonna be a dad and you mom . I can't believe this y/n . Thank you so much for giving me this happiness . I love yo so much . My hard work pay off .