part 6

It's been five months you met jungkook. Your friendship became more strong. You both call each other everyday no mater how much he is  busy he manage to talk to you. He meet you often as he is an idol it's really hard for him to go out.

Now there is four people in your friend list Priya , Roshni , lily and your kookie .

Your Pov

I really don't know when , where , how and why it happen but I fell in love with jk . My heart always beat for him . He is really caring , sweet , cute and hot at the same time .  My parents will never  be agree for this . I'm  also afraid to confess him . Par ye dil hai ki Manta hi nhi . So i decide I'll never tell jk about my feelings . It's better right . He is an idol and I'm just normal girl . There is no future for us . And I don't want to break our friendship . So it's better not to tell him about your feelings .

Today is sunday and lily's Birthday . she invites you for her birthday party at her place . It's already noon you are preparing Gulab jamun for her cause she loves indian food . First you'll go to cafe and then to lily's home . Today you decide to wear something thing indian so you wear salwar suit .

 Today you decide to wear something thing indian so you wear salwar suit

Time skip

It's already 7:30 pm now and you are working in cafe . Today is Sunday but there is less people in cafe . Suddenly 7 man with mask and covered body came in cafe and they go to corner table .

Jk's pov

Today we after recording we Decided to go to cafe and about me and y/n we became best friends . I daily call her . We hangout often .
When I was with her I feel like time stop and want to spend more time with her . She is indipendent girl . She is very beutiful I love her dimple smile so much . Yes she has dimples just like Rm hyung have . She looks cute with those dimples . She never wear shorts . I Always saw her in jeans and huddy or oversize clothes . She is different from other girls . This what I like in her .

I want her to be my side everytime not as best friend but more you know like wife . I know I went too far but I want her to be my better half . As time pass I understand my love for her not as a friend but more than a friend .I want to make her my Mrs joen But I'm afraid to confess her . But I'm sure I'll confess her soon . I hope she feels same as me .

End of jk's po

You go to take their orders . You didn't know that they are BTS as they have their mask on . And now you an army so you know them very well . And jk didn't notice you .

You : hello sir I'm hear to take your orders . What would you like to have ?

Jk : Devu ( with shock )

They took off their mask

You : kookie you here and wait a minute omg BTS ( with surprise )

Jimin : you look so beautiful in this dress you know ( flirting )

You : i know thanks for the complement . Hii I'm y/n sh.... ( You cut off by Jin )

Jin : you are y/n shah 21 y/o from india . You are a student right Devu

You : yes who told you this .

J hope : your kookie

( My kookie really )

Jk : Devu you look very beutiful in this outfit .

You : thank you kookie . You guys are also looking handsome as always .

V : you became an army

You : yes . Your music is great and you guys are my inspiration .

Rm : thanks y/n

You : welcome hyung

Jin : not hyung y/n you should call us oppa

You : I know that but I'm more comfortable in hyung . I really can't get the formula of  "oppa " girls here in Korea they call their brother oppa
And also call boyfriend or husband too . I don't get it so I prefer to call you hyung .

Suga : it's not like that .... Just leave it just call as hyung .

You : ok now your order pls

Jimin : three cold coffee , two hot chocolate , one ice tea and one latte

You : your order is on your way ( bow and left )

Jin : she is very polite

Suga : I agree

Jimin : and very beautiful too

Jk : she is mine ( with jelousy in law voice )

V : did you say something kook ?

Jk :  n.... no ... no h  hyung I didn't say anything

V : ok

You came with their order

You : here ( palce the drinks on the table )

Jk : thanks Devu ( you nod )

You : and here one more thing (you serve them  gulab jamun . you made 2 box gulab jamun so you gave them one box )

V : what is this ?

You : it's indian desert gulab jamun . It's a small thank you from an indian army .

They test gulab jamun

BTS : it's delicious y/n thank you

Jin : you make this ? ( You nod )
        You are great cook .

You : I'm not as good as you but I know how to cook indian dishes .

Jin : can you teach me how to indian food ?

You : sure why not .

Then talk with them for sometime and then bid them goodbye . After that you went To lily's home for her birthday party .

I hope you like the story

I love you guys so much 🤗❣️😘

Saranghae BTS 💜

Comment if you want some changes and share your ideas with me 😊

Who is your bias comment 💜

If you like my story than vote for me ( with puppy eyes )