part 13

After a beautiful romantic wedding night you woke up early and after bath ... You try wake jungkook up...

You : jungkook... It's already 9 pls wake up

You : jungkook ......

After few seconds

Jk : y/n ... Let me sleep . You don't allowed me to sleep last night (he smiled)

You : chhhiii stop stop ... I don't want to hear ....

Jungkook grab your hip and pull you towards him .

You : aw ..... kook leave me

Jk : no

You : I already took shower .

Jk : so what ? Go after another shower after this

Jungkook kiss on your cheeks and forehead and about to kiss on your lips ... Your phone rang .

You : wait .... wait .....

Jk : oh god .... Who will be at this early morning ?

You check your phone.... It's your mom .

You : its my mom . Let me talk

Jk : ok

You left the room while talking with mom . And about lily she knows everything about this she is in America so she can't come to your wedding .

Jk (himself) : my mother-in-law become devil-in -law ..... So bad .

He go back to sleep .

After talking with your mom you went to kitchen ... Jungkook's mom and maid was also there

You : good morning ... Mom

Mrs joen : good morning dear ....

You : I'm so sorry mom for being late . Pls let me help you....

Mrs joen : it's fine .

You : ok ... Mom but you can tell me how can I help you in household chores ?

Mrs joen : ji-yoo (maid) told me she checked some indian breakfast recipes and help her cook that for you .

You : thank you so much mom but I'm ok with korean breakfast .... I'm used with korean breakfast before itself ...

His mom pat you on your cheeks and told

" You are also our daughter .... Take care of you is as much as important like we are taking care of our son "

You : thanks mom .

Jungkook enter into kitchen .

Jk : morning eomma ... Morning aunt ... ( They wish him back )

Jk : y/n come with me

You : what happened ?

Jk : nothing much ... We have to go to the dorm .... Make preparations for that .

Mrs joen : what are you talking ? You are newly married couple... She also took leave... Then how come you decide to work ?

Jk : eomma... Our marriage is allowed by my agency ... So , I ha some responsibility about that . I promised them , I will not them.soon after I reached here ....

Mrs joen : ok ok . Do whatever you want to do ?

You : mom pls don't get sad ... If you want I will stay here .

Mrs joen : no no my kid .... You can go with him... You have to be with him at this time ...

You : but still mom .....