part 4

First meeting

Your Pov

It's been three weeks since i came my bond with lily is very good .  studies , job , projects you manage everything so good . I call my pappa only Once in a day cause of my busy schedule . Still  I'm in touch with your dii , bhai , Mummy  and babes .

In this time she introduce me to BTS they are k-pop group .  They are world's biggest boy band .She tells me to listen to their music and she is mad for that seven man I don't know why . I hardly remember their names and faces Cause I'm  bad at remembering name and faces besides I'm very busy in my life .

Still when I feel down or depressed from work and studies I hear them . They are best in their field . First i hear their original song and then English version so I can understand the meaning of the song . And belive me their every song is meaningful . I hear them sometime and it gives me peace .

you know in my class lots of girls are their fan and they are mad for them . One day i heard a girl saying that someone named kook  is looking full meal and dady matireal . I really don't understand that all . But I was curious about that full meal and dady matireal I wanna know what does it means . It take a place in my mind . I'll ask someone about this . I was sure they were talking about one of the BTS member . Cause i here BTS in their conversation .  ( I know army is not as inocent as y/n 😏 right army )

I work in cafe 4 to 8 and then walk to your home it's take 30 minutes to reach home . Currently I'm working in cafe and it's 7:40 after few minutes i will go to my house .

Ms Lee : y/n today you have to be here till 9:30 cause we have alot of customers today will you manage to go to home at late .

You : hmm it's okay ms Lee I'll manage everything you don't worry about that ( with smile )

Time skip to 9:30

You : ok good night ms Lee

Ms Lee : good night y/n take care

You were going to your house and now you passing  threw a park cause that was a short . When you were passing you heard someone sobbing so u stop to see and you found a man  wearing a black coat with black pant and black mask with cap . Looking like he want hide his identity from others .

You can't see someone in pain and you were curious about his dressing so you went to him .

You : excuse me are you ok sir ? ( Politely ) 
( you duffer how can he be ok when he is crying  .you were cursing your self for your dumb question . You should have comfort him )

Y/n : if you don't mind can I sit here ( he said nothing ) chalo baith hi jati hu inki bench thodi hai jo na bethu . ( Til now he stop crying )

You : do you know English sir ?

He : yeah

You : you know sir you are the third strongest man in this world .

He : hmm third ... Why not first or second

Y/n : no you can't be first or second couse first strongest man is my father and second is my brother .

He : are they wrestlers ?  ( You giggle )

You : no they are not wrestlers .

He : then how can they be strongest man ?

You : hmm good question . You know my pappa I mean my father always say that when a man cry in front of a woman then he is strongest man in this world so I already seen my father and brother crying that's why they are first and second . Now you are the third man whom I had seen crying so logically you are third strongest man in this world right. ( I feel like he was embraced )