part 3

Namste soul

After a very long flight finnally you reach your destiny soul . Capital city of S.korea and your new home . It's 9 in morning .

Before coming here you and your Bhai have done everything . Like rent a simple and small house for you so now you have to go to bank for exchange the money and ofcourse buying a new phone .

After 3 hour

You had exchange the money and buy a new phone and sim . You informed your family about your landing . And believe me it was very hard for you cause people here are not understanding English and you don't know their language so it was tough .

And let me tell you the most difficult thing is ..... To find a vegetarian food in Korea . It's very hard to find a vegetarian food so I decide to cook for my self . So I went to convenience store on my way to home and buy some vegetables ,bread , some indian ingredients and wheat flour . I took help of Google translate to talk with counter girl for paying my bill .

Time skip

Finally home sweet home . My new apartment it's very small but enough for me . My land lady is very kind she already clean the house for me .
She is in her early fifties . I thank her for cleaning . Bhai already paid half rent so another half I'll pay after a month I told her . Then I cook sandwich for my self and eat that .

Tomorrow I'll go to university and then I'll find some part time job . I'm so tired now so today only rest day . And I also have to learn the Hangul it will be tough for me .

Next day

It's 6 In the morning you get up and take a shower . Then you make breakfast for your self . You eat aalu ka paratha . You done with your house chores now it's already 8:15 and you have to be there by 9 . You will be free by 3 in afternoon . After that you will go for find a job . you go to your university by bus as you are new here . You were walking peacefully until you bump into someone and that someone is a girl .

Girl : mianhae ( while bowing ) wait are you new here

Y/n : sorry and yeah I'm new here . Do you know English ( with hope )

Girl : yeah I know

Y/n : thak god . amm hii I'm y/n shah from india and I'm M.C.A student . Nice to meet you . ( Handshake )

Girl : oh hii y/n I'm lily . I'm medical student . Nice to meet you too ( while handshaking ) . Let me help you to principal office . And let's be a friends .

Y/n : yeah why not . thank you so much lily

After that you get your time table and lily help you to find your class . Thanks to God cause your class was in English . It was for straight 2 and half hour and you were tired .

It was your lunch break so you go to cafeteria and meet lily there . You share your aalu ka paratha and sabji with lily . She really like your cooking . In between you asked her about part time job so she told you to work in cafe and you have no problem for that .

After lunch you attend 3 lecture . Then you met lily in the campus . She help you in find a job in cafe . Your salary is thik-thak . You also do projects of different companies in your phone so you will manage everything . companies pay you in good amount so that was not problem . As you get 4 to 5 projects in a month it was enough for you bat you want to save money for your few dreams so you wanna do a cafe job .

Only in a one day you and lily became good friends . She told you if you need any help just call her she is two year older then you so you said her that you will call her dii . She was happy to get a little sister like you .

She help you to find a language classes . They will be in weekend . And for all this help you were very greatful to her . You talk you your pappa and tell him everything . He was happy for you .

Saranghae BTS 💜

#indianbtsarmy

Love you bahot sara ♥️

Love yourself

If you have any problem then fell free to comment 

Bye

Take care