4ᴛʜ ʀɪᴠᴀʟ° ᭄💌 part 21

Start from the beginning

Summer - oh my god! is that really you Miss Sunny?!!

Sunny - *sight and smiles* yes, yes its me Summer. Its been a long time and look of how much you grown.

Summer rush to hug Sunny and Sunny hugs her tight, Summer started tearing up of how much she misses her and Zak was yelling at Summer.

Zak - HEY!! IM YOUR SIBLING HERE NOT HER!!

Summer pouts and just continue to hug Sunny then both of Zak parents thanked Sunny for keeping their son safe. Sunny told them its not much of a problem cause it was mostly her doing for the explosion.

Clara - wait what?!!

Carlo - WHAT!

Summer - w..whaa WHAT!!?

Sunny - oh yeah.. welp Zak here will explained everything and got to go now, bye!

Erick droves off and the Ahmed's family now waves goodbye to the two..Erick arrive at the back of the prison and Sunny hops off thanking Erick and she started running but Erick grabs her writs and pull her to a deep hug, gripping her.

Sunny - what are you doing?..

Erick - Let me just hold you for just a minute.. please..

Sunny sight but noded. Erick burry's his head at Sunny's shoulder and keeps hugging her tight. After a minute Sunny push him off saying his time was done. Erick was a bit upset and ask Sunny 1 question before she go

Sunny - ugh.. what now..

Erick - you.. mentioned.. you have a crush on someone right..?

Sunny - yes and i suggest dont meddle into my business cause what we are in the past.. STAY IN THE PAST!!!

Erick has no words and just noded and went back to his motorcyle smiling and waving to Sunny.

Sunny dindt care and turns around and walk away to the vent. Erick sight and he just put his helmet on and droves away.

Sunny look's behind him seeing Erick off and turns back around to the vents and started climbing to the locker room where he changes outfit to a prison uniform and put the clothes at the brick oven and burn it.

Sunny sneaks back at her jail cell and her cellmates was relief she was fine and they all started to asked question about the explosions.

[ ... ]

Back at Darryl's home

The next day have come and everyone passed out and the 1st floor was a complete mess..

Darryl's party was also chaotic last night since how much of a party animal Nick, Clay, Path and Ven were and started doing shitty stuff.

Darryl and Karl woke up first with a large headace covered in beer, coke bottles and lots of comfetti.

Karl - oh god.. i think im ganna be- *covers mouth* sick..

Darryl - *holds stomach* yeah i think me aswell..

Karl and Darryl rush to the bathroom, Darryl shoves karl away and went inside and Karl bangs the door telling Darryl to hurry up but Darryl told karl that theirs a second bathroom upstairs that he can use.

Karl thanked Darryl and went up to the 2nd floor to use the bathroom. Path and Maya woke up and also feel light headed.

Path yelled saying that was the craziest and fun party they have. Ven woke up and throw a can of beer at Path saying to shut the fuck up.