07: Will you marry me?

"Abbie, I know we haven't been together long but I know that I can't live without you. You mean the world to me and I want to grow old with you. I will fight for you no matter what, or who I'm fighting. I love you, always. Abigail Kris Jones, will you make me the happiest man in the universe and marry me?" He declared.

My mouth dropped open while tears formed in my eyes. "Yes! Yes of course I will!" I was ecstatic, I was going to get married to the man of my dreams. I held my hand out so he could put the ring on me. After he put the ring on my finger I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss. We were smiling against each other's lips when he deepened the kiss. I automatically wrapped my legs around his waist. He started to walk towards the bedroom.

"What about the dessert?" I pouted.

"You are my dessert." He smirked against my lips.

That was reason enough for me. I crashed my lips back on his and he started to walk back to the bedroom. Once we got to the bedroom he threw me onto the bed and jumped onto it after me. He moved on top of me and continued kissing me, this time the kisses were hungrier, searching for more, I gave him everything he was asking for and more. I could feel his boner growing which only fueled more. He pulled away for a few seconds to pull his shirt off which only accentuated his beautiful muscles. He came back on top of me even hungrier than before. He put one of his hands on my waist and his other hand found my breast. The hand that was resting on my waist found the hem of my shirt and started yanking it up. I didn't resist and held my arms up while he pulled my shirt off me. Once my shirt was over my head, his lips found mine again. I reached down to start taking his pants off him, this time it was much easier because he was wearing sweatpants instead of the dress pants that he was wearing last time I had to undress him. He kicked his pants off once they got to his feet. Now he was the one who reached down and started to pull my sweats off, of course he had to torture me and when my pants fell to the floor he kissed a trail down, past the hem of my underwear and down to the back of me knee then proceed to kiss back and forth from my knee up my inner thigh up to the edge of my underwear and back again. He did that a couple times on both sides then I gave into temptation and pulled his lips back up to mine. He reached down and unhooked my bra, then peeled it off of me. Our kisses became more and more desperate, soon our tongues were in sync with each other. When I couldn't control myself any longer I reached down and started pulling his boxers down. He only got turned on more at that and once his boxers were off he ripped my panties off.

"Wait." I breathed out.

"What's wrong?" He responded, huffing above me.

"I'm gonna sound crazy for asking this but, what would you think about not using any protection this time?" I asked.

"Are you sure you'd be ready for a baby?" He questioned.

"I mean there's never really a right time, but I can't think of a better time than now can you? I mean you would be a great dad." Everything I just said was the complete truth.

He didn't hesitate another moment before he plunged inside of me. This time I switched it up a bit and once he was inside me I flipped him over so that I was the one on top of him. We both moaned as he got deeper inside me. This was the best sex I had ever had. I mean I could count the times I've had sex on one hand but still, this was by far the best sex I had had in my whole life. He grabbed my hips and pulled me on top of him harder than before and I started to grind on him, he moaned as he flipped us and smashed his lips against mine. After many minutes of being totally consumed by each other he finished inside me then he rolled off of me.

"Wow, that was even better than the other two times." He said this with a smile as he rolled over to face me.

"That was definitely the best sex I've ever had." I admitted.