05: The Date

After we got up to the top floor we walked into a very nice penthouse which I was assuming was his. Otherwise we were breaking into someone's house which I was not ok with.

"Welcome home baby." Alex mumbled as he put his nose in the crook of my neck.

"Can we go on a real date tonight? Not that I didn't enjoy our somewhat picnics. It would be nice to go on an actual date with you." I asked.

"Sure we can, what do you want?" He responded with his face still in the crook of my neck, the only thing different this time was that he was slowly planting kisses down my collar bone which made me slightly moan. "Do you like this Abbie?" I couldn't get out a proper response but I managed to nod my head. As I did he whipped me around and kissed my lips. I didn't make him wait for a response as I hungrily kissed him back, desperate for more. He picked me up and set me down on the kitchen counter. His hands found my waist, and my hands found his hair as we both deepened the kiss. I could have stayed like this forever, I think he could've too. We probably would have stayed like this forever if it wasn't for the buzzer going off to signal that he had a visitor.

He sauntered over to the buzzer "Who's here and what do they want?" Alex grumbled, obviously upset by this distraction.

"Your mother and her husband are here and wish to see you now." A man's voice came crackling the small speaker.

"Shit." Alex whispered, he huffed then responded to the man " Send em' up before she has a hissy fit and gets banned from the building again."

He marched over to me with the most serious expression I've ever seen and looked down at me.

"I hate to do this to you Abbie but I need you to go hide in the bedroom or something, my mom can't see you here or else she'll probably go psycho."

"It's fine Alex, you don't need to worry-" I put my hand up to his cheek "-I know a thing or two about psycho moms."

Alex laughed, "Thanks Abbie." He said through tears.

"You're welcome. Also for me to help you you kinda have to show me where the bedroom is." I added.

He showed me to the bedroom without saying a word. Just before he walked out of the room I grabbed his arm to stop him, he turned around and looked at me. I pulled him closer to me and pulled him into an affectionate kiss unlike anything that we've shared before. The other kisses showed passion and desire, but this kiss, this kiss showed that we cared for each other, that we felt deeply for one another.

"I should probably go out now." He mumbled against my lips.

This time when he moved for the door, I let him.

After a couple minutes of silence I heard a knocking on the door, and then I heard a high pitched woman's voice and an equally high man's voice.

"Hi Ma." I heard Alex say to his mother.

"Be polite and say hi to Gerald too honey." His mother snapped.

"Hello Gerald." Alex hissed.

"Nice to see you again son." Gerald uttered.

"You are not my father and never will be." Alex grunted.

After a while of talking I caught on that his mothers name was Melanie, and that she didn't like her son very much. They offered to take Alex to dinner but he told them that he already had plans that he couldn't just ditch. They started to argue about that and then all of a sudden I heard footsteps coming in my direction. I quickly hopped up from my camp just behind the door and ran over to the closet, just in time because right as I stepped into the closet a lady with dark brown hair like Alex's except with gray flecks, and bright hazel eyes that were filled with anger.