chapter 27

Asta was eager to save them , The black bulls did it for him once and saved him from trial and death, and now he will not hesitate and will save any member under his command and return the favor to them.

And like the previous time, they stormed the parliament, which led to the king anger at them.
“What do you think you are doing ?” the king shouted in their faces.
"Don't think I'm going to shut up about this and let my squad members face death just because their power frightens you" , Asta replied.
"They are traitors".
"That's not true" , the members of the Black Bull Squad replied together.

Yami laughed and jumped up to stand in front of Asta .

"I won't back down Captain, you trusted me and saved me in the past , and I will do this to them". Asta said defiantly in front of Yami.
"I didn't expect anything less from you," Yami said with a smile on his face and raised his sword and put it on his shoulder and faced the nobles and royals, he was not the one to abandon his squad.
Masaru was looking at them happily and they didn't abandon them, but he didn't want to cause them trouble.

“What does this mean?”  king said then he ordering one of his soldier to attack them , Yami and Asta grabbed their swords to respond to their attack, but suddenly a shield of mercury appeared in front of them and repelled the attack.

When they looked toward the door, they were surprised to see Nozel and a number of Silva family.
“The braid owner here”, Yami said sarcastically.
"You and your squad stay away from this, foreigner , Noelle come here", Nozel replied.

"I'm not go away,  I'm the captain now", Asta replied defiantly.
“This is a family matter that has nothing to do with you” , Nozel gave them the glow of death.
"Leave it to us, Asta we'll save them",  Asta heard Noelle warm voice as she put her hand on his shoulder and smiled at him as she walked away to stand next to her brothers.

The king face turned yellow
“What is going on here, are you rebelling against us?” .
“This is what I want to ask Kira family about , Did you take advantage of my absence to attack members of the Silva family? Do you want to overthrow the royal family and kill them? ,  I will not keep quiet about this” , Nozel said angrily, as he and his brothers cast their magic against everyone.

"What's going on here Nozel, if that's true, I won't tolerate it, I won't act like a wizard king, I'm the head of the Vermillion family and we are the kin of the Silva family, and I won't allow any of them to be assaulted" , fuegoleon said as he standing from his chair.

There was a lot of gossip and doubts about the decision of the Kira family and that they wanted to overthrow one of the royal families.
“It is not true, you are making this up, they are not royals from the Silva family” , the king replied

Masaru and Maria were looking at them not understanding anything
Masaru looked at Nozel who met him with a smile and gestured to him to come to his side, he saw the necklace that Nozel was wearing outside his clothes, he smiled at him, he may not understand anything now but this is a chance for him and his sister to get out of this mess and maybe this is very logical and why they got the hair  Silver and decided that he would trust him maybe he knows the truth of his family, he grabbed his sister hand and nodded to her

The two of them moved to stand next to the Silva family members and removed the hood from their heads to reveal silver hair and purple eyes , Without any other indications, it was very clear from their looks that they were from the Silva Family main family.
Masaru took out the necklace he was wearing for all to see, and it was the other half of the necklace that Nozel wears it, and Maria wears the other piece of Nebra earring.

This led to an uproar and shouting among members of the royal families, and that the Kira were planning to overthrow the rest of the royal families in order to rule alone.
“What a mess, looks like someone other than us is capable of causing this mess.” Yami muttered.

"You'd better find a satisfactory explanation for what happened," fuegoleon said .
The king was thinking of any way to get out of this predicament , If he knew their family, he would not have done all this, but everything turned against him.

"Come on, we did not know that they were from the Silva family , If I had known, we would not have asked for their trial , I will make sure to provide you with satisfactory compensation, whatever their request".

"They'll think about it, but we're not done with this and we'll be held accountable" , Nozel said in a condescending tone.
He signaled to his family members to return their magic and leave the place.

“And even if they are not among them, is being strong a crime should this change?” Asta said angrily.
“If you want to become a Wizard king instead of me, you have to understand how the royals and the nobles think, and how to use this for the benefit of the rest of the people in the country.
  It is difficult to change everyone thoughts, but with time, beliefs will begin to change in people and they trust that people who are not nobles can be strong and need their protection, and this is what they proved in black bulls”  fuegoleon said to Asta.

Asta was trying to understand what he had said to him, maybe he was right he didn't understand how royals think, and they have changed little since becoming a Magic Knight, so if he wants to become a Wizard King he has to behave well with them.
..........................

When the Silva family left and went to Silva palace,  they stood in front of the closet that Nozel had found, and looked at each other before they put each piece in its place in the wall, and opened its door, revealing a large picture of Al Silva, like the one with Nebra but complete.

  It contained a picture of the sons and daughters of Silva, Noelle and Mimosa mother's and others who knew them, but when a picture revealed the missing person, whom Nozel did not recognize, Noelle heard Maria voice whisper
"Mom!! , I don't understand anything, how my mom be in this picture?!".
"Is this really your mother?!"
"Yes, but why is her hair silver? Her hair was white and wavy, as I remember" , Maria said looking at her brother, who nodded in agreement.

"Is this a letter?" ,Noelle said as she approached the picture and took out a letter next to the picture and gave it to Nozel.

To be continued.....