chapter 1

Yami and Charlotte had bought a house of their own before their marriage, because yami never liked to have their private lives under the eyes of others.

 It was close to the squad of black bulls and blue roses,  So that they can sneak into their house when they want easily.

 they could not leave Their squad members alone ، their duty as a captain does not allow them to do ,  so they reached an agreement that there will be a day off for them in the week to meet each other at home and make up for what they missed , but this did not stop Yami  to sneaking into  blue roses squad at night during weekdays , and that has become a tradition that no one has opposed .

 It has been 15 years since their marriage and many thing changed ,  now they  returned from the ceremony of receiving the grimoire , their eldest daughter Akemi has got her own grimoire today.

 Yami is not surprised that his daughter gets her mother pure magic , magic of the rose , she  look like  Charlotte , with her golden hair and her icy personality ,  and  she Also made a braid like her mother, but she tied it next to her head .
he always  say that she was a mini version of Charlotte , except  she took his gray color of his eyes,  She was his favorite child , perhaps because she is the eldest of his sons , but he will not admit he love her more than her brothers just because she looks like Charlotte .

They wanted to celebrate on this occasion ,  when they reached home they were surprised by a dining table ،  Charmy took care of preparing this table  ، and left it as a surprise to them with a blessing message for them.
Yami smiled while he reading the message , and shouted to his children to start the eating , while He put his arm around Charlotte waist as he looked at his children.

  his son Tetsuo rushed to sit at a table first , and he was talking with his older sister about her getting grimoire and that he would also get it after two years , and he would surpass her.
 His sister sat calmly to beside him , but her face seemed to be disappointed , Something like this Yami wouldn't miss it ,  he used to read and understand Charlotte icy face , It will not be difficult with his daughter , he know there is something wrong , and make a note in his mind to talk to her afterdinner .
 His last childs , twins were girls who were 11 years old , the two girls were identical in everything , and they both had black hair tied like a ponytail , They both have gray ayes like  their father .

Distinguishing between them was so difficult ,  he admitted without his ability to read the ki He can't distinguishes between them , even if each one of them had her different magic .

the eldest daughter yuuki gets her father pure magic, the magic of darkness , and her personality is very similar to him , 
as for the younger Aiko , she took her mother magic , magic of the rose , and she was calm , shy and kind with everyone. 

He felt that she inherited the other hidden side of Charlotte .
 She was different from everyone else ,  with her calm and love for everyone , Yami did not know if that because she was born so weak , and she almost dying in his arms , And he had to give Some of his  magic power to her so she can hold on And stay alive , her survival was a miracle.
  for this she loved everyone and gave them other chance .