Chapter 19

A large circle of light spurted out and then disappeared and caught everyone's attention, after casting them spell,  hair of Maria and Masaru changed to silver and their eyes to Purple , and began to fight.

Their strength and speed had doubled , One attack from Maria winds caused the monster to flip and fall to the ground , It was Masaru as well, but he still had the feeling that something was limiting his magic, maybe his training with Nozel and this spell only increased his strength but There is still something wrong.
.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

- “Do you think it worked?” asked Masaru.
-"Yes, to me, I feel my magic power is released and I can use it and control it more than before, but it seems that there is something wrong with you, it seems that we forgot to do something,"  Maria answered.

- "We didn't take the required steps, it seems our grandmother was babbling" , Masaru muttered.

The was monster that came back to attack and launched attacks that were repelled by them, it was a powerful battle that shattered everything around them.
That man sitting on the monster shoulder was determined to kill them and pass the place.

- "I'll see how you will repel the next attack, It's from the magic that I took from that girl,
Pure dark magic will kill you all!"  that man said  laughing, before giving an order to the monster to send his fatal blow.
  Sending out a ray of black darkness, but Masaru magic repelled him and scattered him and Maria winds sent him away, that man eyes were open in shock and he shouted.

-  "How can this must to be such a great power?"
- "Maybe because you took magic from the wrong girl,"  Masaru said ,preparing his attack on him.
When  this man heard that and realized that the girl they had captured was not a girl who had the dark magic, he went crazy and sent long range attacks repeatedly and randomly until they infect and kill the people who walked away
........................................

At that moment, Asta, Yuno, and Noelle came to Yami whereabouts, who sensed the coming of the attacks  He gave orders , Charlotte made a wall of thorns in front of them and Nozel shielded from Mercury , causing the attacks to collide and scatter them away.

Yami looked around to where the attacks were going, and saw Aiko far from him and one of the monster strikes heading towards her without she noticing.

- "Aiko, get away quickly" , Yami shouted frightened.
Aiko noticed her father cry and was going to pull out her thorns to repel the attack, but she was slow, before the attack reached her, someone jumped in front of her and took out his sword and created a dark hole that swallowed the attack.

Yami and Charlotte sighed when they saw the black hole swallowing the attack and saving their daughter, "Maybe it was yuuki or Tetsuo who protected her , they are the only ones who use this magic" That's what they were thinking before their vision became clear to them and they saw a strange katana to them, it's not one of their sons, then they watched  The face of the young man who had cast out dark magic, who was none other than Prince Philip who had come from the Land of Cedars.

Everyone was looking at them without believing how he was using dark magic.
But the successive attacks of the monster that kept falling close to them forced them to move away from Aiko and that prince who pulled Aiko who was frozen from the shock from her hand and dragged her away from the strikes.

- "We'll think about that later ، We have to remove everyone and rescue them , Looks like 5 meters isn't enough" , Charlotte said.

Yami nodded and looked at his daughter, who moved away a little, and shouted,
- "You'd better take care of her, or if something happens to her I'll kill you".