chapter 17

Things started to get disastrous and that monster started destroying the royal city, the magic knights tried to direct their magic at him but nothing affected him.
They felt demonic power coming out of his magic.

Everything in front of him was shattered, and on his shoulder was someone whom no one recognized.
Aiko was frozen in place when she saw the person standing on the beast shoulder , She recognized him.

Philip was looking shocked at this beast smashing and killing people, "That wasn't what i agreed upon" , that was what he was thinking angry.

-  "I Should  go back to the palace” , His scream brought Aiko back to reality and she followed him there without understanding anything, whatever was happening her job was to protect him.

When they entered the palace, Aiko was surprised by the presence of the Knights of Silver Eagles everywhere in the palace.
When they entered the room, they found them surrounding the king of Cedar and directing magic to him to prevent him from moving.

- "It's good that you brought the prince here" , Nozel said.
- “I don't understand,” Aiko said.
- “Neither are we waiting for an explanation from our guests” fuegoleon said in an angry voice.

- " you only will get what you deserve, you have made an alliance with the country that casts out demons and them king was one of the people of Clover , You made him control demons there instead of a triad of darkness, which was the cause of my daughter death, I will not forgive you for this".
The Cedar King was shouting angrily.

- "But that's not what we agreed on, not that you smash the city and kill the innocent, Grandfather I won't accept that"  , Philip said.
- “They are all guilty , Do not sympathize with them , Do not forget what they have done to you” , The King of Cedar replied

- "I think there are things that need to be explained, and I want to know" fuegoleon voice was sharp.

- "And what about the devil you brought it in" , Nozel said.

- "What demon are you talking about? It's just a monster made".
- "No, it's with demonic power, Grandpa, I saw it before I came here".
the king was looking at them in disbelief.

- "It's impossible, don't tell me you're involved in this" ,
Aiko was looking back in shock after what she heard.
- "Not quite" , Philip stuttered.
- "Do you know that this man who controls the beast is the one who attacked my family and tried to kill us! He kidnapped me and tortured me and  steal  my magic, and now he is killing the people of the city for no reason, I don't know what happened with you but it is not a reason to kill people".

After a little discussion and telling the king of Cedar the truth of what happened in the kingdom of Spade,  and that the king of that country now has nothing to do with demons and that he owns one of the 4 spirit , and that demon rituals were prohibited there, and how the attempt to kill the Yami family was attempted and the magic of Aiko was withdrawn  .

The king was shocked, he didn't know any of this, even though he still hated Yami and his country, he was angry that he had been deceived.

Aiko was looking at him with disappointed eyes , she had always thought he was kind and good , It shocked her to know that he was involved in this , Then she came out of that room crying.

- “aiko, wait” , Philip tried to catch up with her before his grandfather voice stopped him,
- “Don’t forget who she is, and that her father from the country that exiled your father and caused him harm , he deserves what he will get”.
- "I don't think my father or mother would want anyone who is innocent to be hurt by this ،You have to wake up, Grandfather"
Philip said this before running after aiko.

- "I'm sorry sir, he deceived me , I had to be careful" , Assistant King said Palm.

- "We have all been deceived , I don't know if I can atone for my sins or not, but let me help end this mess".

The king instructed his soldiers to follow Philip and help the Knights of Clover in eliminating that monster.

- "There's a magic knight missing, where can we find him?" Nozel asked the king assistant, who told him the location of The cave where Masaru was left .
The king who just seemed to remember something suddenly whispered to his assistant and just asked him to leave.

fuegoleon has agreed to accept their help , The important thing is to get out of this mess and then solve the rest of the problems.
...............................

Meanwhile, most of the magic squads were fighting the monster that was launching multi-type magic attacks, no magic attacks worked against him, Asta arrived with Noelle and Luck in the western region of the royal city, Asta tried to attack after uniting with liebe with the unti magic, but he was surprised that his body was Solid, as if it had been rebuilt with material  so that the unti magic would not affect him.

- “All our attacks are useless.” Noelle  said to asta, who canceled the union with liebe,  they should devise a plan to defeat him before he harms everyone.

There were many magic knights planning their next move until someone infiltrated behind Asta whose mind was occupied with how to defeat this demonic beast  He didn't notice until it was too late, and when he turned his face, he stabbed him in the stomach.

Noelle froze when she looked at Asta who had fallen to the ground, blood covering him, her mind had stopped working.
Luck managed to hit that person and catch him before he escaped.
Noelle was pressing on Asta stomach to stop the blood from coming out as she screamed for a healing magician, but there was no one in that area .

- "The consistency of this wound is not deep, we will be able to stop the bleeding" , She whispered, trying to keep herself from crying.
- "He won't live long, there's poison in that dagger" ,  the man who stabbed him said laughing.

- “Why did you do this, answer before I kill you” , Luck's look was fatal.
- "So that he doesn't spoil our plans, he has a unti magic , and his presence will be dangerous, and he might even kill that beast," the man replied .

Why they attacking the city and hurting the people, no one knows the answer, now Noelle was not interested in knowing this she had to save Asta.
- “Forget aboutme ,  you must  defeat this monster”, Asta whispered weakly.

- "Stop saying that Bakasta, you won't die, I won't let you go, I won't let you leave me alone, I can't be without you" . Noelle was whispering and there were tears starting to wet her cheek.
Asta grabbed her hand squeezing the wound and gave her a weak smile.
“I called a member of Golden Dawn and she is coming here, but she is in a northern area and she needs time to arrive” ,Someone said.

Noelle heard this and smiled
- "It must be  mimosa she will save you , You have to surpass your limits and hold on until we can kill this monster and save everyone else, or I won't forgive you".
Asta laughed at her, - "I'll hold on, don't worry, I'm not ready to face the wrath of a royal".
The  assistant of the Cedar king had reached to them panting as he looked at Asta lying on the ground, "It seems I'm late" , he whispered angrily biting his lips.
......................

some Silver Eagle Knights arrived at the location of the cave where an explosion seemed to have occurred.
-""Do you think he's still alive?"
- "We have to look for him, it's the captain orders".

After searching, they feel the power of magic from an area blocked by a rock, one of them broke the rock with magic, and when it collapsed, it revealed the magic of Masaru, which became in the form of a ball and protected him from the explosion and falling rocks.

- " Are you okay "
- "Yeah, don't worry, it's some wounds , we just have to stop that monster" ,
Masaru said, wiping the blood off his face and standing up to get ready to go to fight.

To be continued.........