chapter 3

The confrontation continues ,  even though it seemed that Akemi would win this fight , because she only injured superficial wounds, not like that young man who seemed to suffer from several wounds due to the severity of her thorns, but he was determined to confront and continue to fight and win.

 it seemed that he  Able to sense magic in a way that astonished Yami, he jumped and avoided Akemi thorns that sprang from the ground from under him, as if he sensed her magic and his exact whereabouts before attacking him , It was like reading ki .

 At that time Akemi sighed and smiled as she was preparing something to end the fighting , She realized that fighting him with her usual spells and sporadic thorns would not work for him, so the speed of his formation of his magic in many forms and in a very thoughtful way as he was forming his magic in shapes and weapons suited to the attack of its thorns led to the penetration of most  Her attacks and not allowing her thorns to approach him too much, she needed his spell more intense so that he could not repel him with those weapons that he formed, and even if repelling them would not dispel them completely .

 She knew the appropriate spell  , she heard it from her mother once, that she had fought her father long ago , even the magic of darkness faced difficulty in repelling her, and this man would not to be able to defeat her.
 She began preparing her spell and intensified her magic and formed it together in the form of a shot , It would not be as strong as my mother spell, but it would be enough , She thought in her mind .

 Charlotte will not hide her shock at using that spell , She did not even know that she was good at that she needed a lot of magic and mana .
  Yami smiled and muttered
" everything or nothing that seemed she want to end the fight with one shot" .

 And Akemi began preparing her magic to unleash it quickly, that was a young man dealing with his mind how to fend off this great onslaught , he did not think that she would intensify its thorns and become so big .

 And she said to him while she fired her thorns very quickly towards him,
" I was the stronger , it was fun to fight you but the fight will  end now ,  I win" .

 The formation of weapons was useless towards this huge mass, as it would not penetrate it all and would not keep it away from him , so he had to use his movement and his last spell, and before its thorns reached him, he formed a large circular shield in front of him , reinforced him with mana to repel her attack and delay it a little, the thrust of its thorns was very quickly .

 It was difficult to stop it for a longer period until the shield was almost to crack until it retreated back in his attempt to keep his shield from collapsing , the shield was not too stiff to break and not too soft to penetrate it was strange , his wounds were weakening him he had to find a way to win was the strength of his will and determination ignited  Mana and magic power in his body .

everyone noticed the rise of his magical power, and the mana that had started flowing from his body was strong and was similar in strength to the power of the nobility , he was incredibly insistent due to the sudden strong flow of mana and while maintaining the cohesion of the armor and repelling that attack .

 " His magic isn’t supposed to be steel magic !  Akemi muttered, this is not right !! ".

 He was able to bring out more of his magic away from the shield , He was in the form of drops that started moving away quickly , He quickly shaped them into sharp bullets to attack, perhaps the inspiration was the form of her spell . 

" It is not possible for a person like this to have those powers , Is he from a noble family?" ,  Nozel asked , his curiosity has reached its highest level regarding his magic and the way he formed the shield, the mana that suddenly flowed from him to its nature , Everything seems familiar in a mysterious way he does not know .