chapter 11

the magic squads searched for aiko.

in the meantime the people who had kidnapped aiko arrived at their headquarters, she was still on the shoulder of one of them, unconscious when they entered the cave they took up their headquarters and threw her on the ground.

She was regaining a little of her consciousness, and was still in shock at what had happened.

"Be kinder with her, we don't want her to get hurt" , the gang leader yelled at him.
The man muttered something incomprehensible,

Then a girl appeared from the cave to greet them, she was in the same age as Aiko , she had light blonde hair.

She asked, "This is the required girl?".
the man noded and bending to hold aiko who tried to get away from him, "What do you want, I will not forgive you , You killed my family, you killed my brother in front of me, i will take revenge on you" , She was crying while looking at them.

The new girl was looking at them with shock, "Why did you kill her family?".
"This was necessary for the success of our mission, maria , It is better you not to regret to participation withus , do not forget that they killed your family before".

She was trying to avoid looking at aiko, trying to remind herself that Clover had killed her family as well, and she had to get revenge.

They carried aiko and put her in the cave in a safe place, maria heard her crying and finally looked at her when she saw aiko condition, woke up something inside her as if something happened to her in the past like her but she could not remember it,
but she felt sad for her and that she suffered That is, they refused to take her with them on this mission because they were afraid that she would back off. Perhaps they were right, she tried to get these thoughts out of her head and focus on the mission.

In Clover, masaru locates aiko through his magic, and they had to attack quickly before discovering that they were pursuing them.

"Not everyone has to go, this is a family situation , I have to get my daughter back and show them the true power of the magic of darkness , and they cannot deal with it , and the biggest mistake they've made is messing with me," Yami said in a firm tone.

"And don't forget that they were trying to kidnap one of my squad members , This is unpardonable , and I cannot forgive them, " Leopold said.

"It's not just about your daughter Yami, they are strong and threatening clover , We have to deal aggressively with them" , Nozel was firm on thim

Yami sighed, rubbing the back of his head.

So They decided who would go, they were Yami and his 3 sons, and masaru, Asta, Leopold, Nozel, and the rest would protect the kingdom if the worst happened.

"I'll also go , Maybe they need help to heal someone, and I think my transformation magic will benefit if I turn into aiko , so they won't know who the real is between us 3" , grey suggested.

masaru was standing outside waiting for Their equipment when Tetsuo stood next to him, "I can't believe you're so cold". 

"It's not like this, but you have to think with the eye of the mind in order for the mission to succeed you must leave the emotion" , Masaru muttered, looking away from him.
"If it were your sister who had been kidnapped, you wouldn't think so cold " Tetsuo said, turning away from him.
" my sister killed in front of me before , because of my recklessness , I will not make it happen again " This is what Masaru was thinking as he looked at Tetsuo as he left.

Then they went to the location of the gang by the magic of Nnozl.

In that cave, aiko was sitting on the ground embracing her feet, her gaze was empty, she was in pain,