025

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘
𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙖𝙙?

𝗦𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗛 𝗚𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗗 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗔𝗧 Aria, letting her eyes roam over her body, her eyes narrowing as she tilted her head slightly to the side.

She let her eyes drift to the small silver chain attached to the flimsy string necklace hanging, her fingertips held it as she peered up at the dark haired girl.

"I promised I'd bring it back to you." She smiled sadly, keeping it tightly gripped in her fingers.

Aria sucked in a breathe, her eyes beginning to water as the corners of her mouths lifted, "keep it. That way you have to always bring it back to me."

Sarah nodded, reaching up towards Aria as she helped her up, her palm going to cover the bloody Jean short as she whined in displeasure.

With watermelons held in their arms they walked back towards the tied boat, the boys sitting around making conversations. They all went silent as the three approached.

"Hi." Aria greeted, glancing wearily between the Pogues, "what y'all talking about?"

"Uh...fishing." JJ coughed, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly, "dropping lures."

Aria stepped onto the boat deck with the help of the blonde, him gladly taking the round fruit into his lap, biting into it as the juice dripped down his chin.

Smiles were plastered on each of their faces as the boat drifted along the clam waves, laughter filling the air as they enjoyed each other's company.

Being back together again was something that the Pogues had daydreamed about. It wasn't a dream, they were back. Things weren't going to get better, they all knew that but that was the least of their worries.

JJ glanced over at the dark haired girl, he hadn't seen her this happy in weeks, a genuine smile on her face as her eyes glinted with joyful ness. Her happiness spread to him, his lip upturning at the sound of her laughter.

She couldn't seem to tear her eyes from the dirty girl, not believing that this was actually happening. The amount of pain she had felt seemed to fade, everything bad in the world seeming to switch off.

Aria had went into a cloud nine state, feeling absolutely careless. She didn't worry about the consequences she'd face once she returned back to her home, the backlash she'd receive from her family about running freely with the lower class.

Money couldn't buy happiness, it was just a distraction for most people. When people looked at Aria Campbell from the outside they saw a rich girl with loving parents, a big home with multiple stories, a long line of wealthy ancestors. But they never see what goes on behind closed doors.

Belle was a complete mess, taking her constant anger out on her rebellious teenage daughter. Victor was worse, betraying her in horrendous ways. It was all an act, they weren't this big happy family like everyone thought. They were barely even a family.

:)
aria my love.