029

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘
𝙬𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙜𝙤.

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗗 𝗔𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 eventually, the four friends pulling an all-nighter as they had been to afraid to doze off.

Aria packed her things quickly, her head snapping up as she heard the water whisk beneath the engine of an approaching boat.

"They're back!" She called out the fellow Pogues, the three scurrying as the clutched different bags.

"Finally." JJ mumbled, his feet hitting the wooden dock floors as he rushed over towards the smaller boat, "guys, don't tie up."

The brunette furrowed her brows as she dropped the tie, her back straightening out as she stood, "what?"

"We're dipping." JJ threw his belongings into the vehicle.

"Wait, why?" Pope asked, completely caught off guard by their rushed behavior.

The blonde sighed as he glanced between the two teenagers, "what happened last night."

"We slept on the break. What's up?" Pope furrowed his brows, remaining seated as he kept the boat engine running.

JJ scoffed, "slept, right. Yeah. We were up all night. We gotta get the hell out of here."

Aria sighed as she helped Sarah get into the boat, "Rafe knows we're here, so we have to leave, like, now."

The all secured themselves, sitting around as they kept wearily glancing around for any sign of the physco. With Rafe knowing their locations they had no choice but to flee, the twenty year old was in a state of killing.

Their lives were at risk, the entire county of Kildare Island was searching for John B. The Pogues wouldn't go down without a fight, that's for sure.

"You all right?" JJ asked, smoothing his hand over Aria's bare thigh as she brought her knees to her chest.

She nodded, smiling softly at his question, "yeah. I'm just freaking out. If Rafe and Barry know, it's only a matter of time before everyone knows."

JJ formed his lips into a flat line, "I told you. We should've gone south, man."

"Just stop it." John B hissed, rolling his eyes at the snarky blonde.

An argument was brewing, the two boys were both extremely defensive over their opinions on things, plus with JJ's smart mouth things would only dig them deeper.

Sarah spoke up, "I have an idea. With me back, my dad's going to have to choose between me and Rafe."

"Sarah, Sarah." John B began, her quickly cutting him off as she finished.

"He's gonna choose me." She swallowed, adjusting the bright button up that hung off her shoulders.

Aria was completely against her idea, the girls father was the worst person to trust at this moment, "Ward keeps lying to you, Sarah. Rafe probably got into his head by now. He won't choose. Things aren't the same anymore."

Sarah huffed, shaking her head in denial, "no. I...I know it sounds crazy. But he's my dad. And I know him, and I know he loves me. I'm just asking for two hours."

"And what happens when he chooses Rafe?" Aria spat, slapping her hands against her thighs as she glared harshly at her, "god, Sarah, can't you just use your brain for a second. You're finally home, and you wanna risk your life again because you think your father actually cares about you?"

"He loves me!" Sarah yelled, "he won't hurt me, Aria."

"You must be an idiot then." The dark haired girl quipped, rolling her eyes at her best friend's stupidity.

The boat eventually rolled to a stop, the tip of it coasting along the sandy shore of a surrounding island.

Sarah crossed her arms over her chest as she threw her legs over the boat, ignoring the uncomfortableness wave that went through her injured leg.

"Sarah." John B followed behind, flicking his eyes between her light ones, "are you sure?"

"Mhm." She hummed, "yeah."

Aria watched the couples interaction, her eyes examined Sarah's facial expressions as the corners of her lips pulled up into a weak smile.

She stood, passing John B as he joined the remanding Pogues sat around by a pile of wood.

Sarah flicked her eyes to the approaching girl, her hands gripping the boats steering system as the engine started.

"I'm not trying to be a bitch, Sarah. I love you so much. If your going then you aren't going alone. I'm coming. You aren't facing him alone." Aria shrugged her shoulders, throwing her legs into the boat.

"Fine." Sarah chucked, slinging an arm around the girls shoulder as they bid goodbye to the Pogues.

:)
it's been a sec.
hi