Reunited

"Izuku?"

The two yelling people got quiet and looked up to the side the voice came from. Before them stood no one other than the man with the longer dark hair and the thing around his neck. What now obviously was a scarf.

"Mr Aizawa. I found Izuku"

"Who the hell are you old man. I have seen your message on the news, but I don't know you at all. And by the way, I AM A VILLAIN, AREN'T HEROES SUPPOSED TO ARREST VILLAINS???"

"Technically, yes. But you are not a villain Izuku. What have they done to you? Don't you remember us?" The man, who Izuku now knew as Aizawa asked calmly.

Izuku didn't answer. All this interacting with heroes made his head hurt. It was the same headache as at the USJ. Izuku didn't want this to be the reason he got captured. He was going to make his way out. But Aizawa noticed this and reacted faster than the boy. His scarf went flying towards the boy and captured him.

"LET ME GO OLD MAN"

"I will not let you go again Izuku. This time, I'll be here for you" he spoke with confidence.

Izuku didn't like that idea. He probably was going to Tartarus for all his actions. Izuku grabbed the scarf and used overhaul to disassemble it, setting him free again.

"Wait, that is Overhauls quirk?!" Uraraka screamed.

"That's right. I took it from him" Izuku laughed.

Izuku then jumped away, into the darkness. Leaving the teacher and student with a questioning look.

He left the UA property and went to the roof of a tall building. His head was hurting badly. In this state, he didn't want to go back to the hideout. He wanted to be alone. The things he had heard this evening and the things he was told, it all confused him. He knew information was missing. His mind was all cloudy. His father and Sensei held back information from him. Something wasn't right. And Izuku wanted to think about it all.

He went outside the city. Somewhere he could be alone. Somewhere he could think. He walked and walked until he found a cave. Izuku used overhaul to deform the cave, making it look like it was just part of the mountain and there was no cave anymore. He only left a little hole for some light and fresh air. After that, he began to think.

Pictures floated trough his cloudy mind. Pictures of USJ. Pictures of a hospital. Pictures of class 1-A and the training camp. Flashes of scenes of villains attacking them in a forest. Scenes of making a deal with Dabi. Scenes of how much fun he had with his friends. And her, the girl who he stood against a couple of hours ago. He knew her. He knew who she was. She was his friend. She was.. the one he loved. But she didn't know that. And Izuku had forgot her, leaving her all alone. Now he misses her. He misses Ochaco Uraraka.

But he misses the blond hothead too. Bakugo oh Bakugo. Always had been Izuku's best friend. And Izuku noticed how he was the only one where Bakugo was acting totally different with. He missed his friend. Hell he missed all his friends.

Last but not least. He missed his dad. All for One had revealed that he was Izuku's father. He had even proven it. But Izuku really didn't have a connection with that man, that's why All for One still was mentioned as Sensei. All the torture, the almost suicide mission, the experiments. Why would a man do that to his son. No, Izuku missed his dad. Pro hero Eraserhead, or his normal name Shota Aizawa. The man he too had just met earlier this evening. The man he had almost fought and the man who's capture weapon he just yeeted out of existence.

But Izuku knew he couldn't go back. Not just now. Not to the heroes. Not to the League. Shigaraki would just put him back on a table and let the doctor rebuild him again. And the heroes wouldn't trust him. He would be put under control by a pro hero and always needed supervising. They would be thinking he was just a spy for the League. No, Izuku wanted to have a normal life. And for having that, he needed to kill. Kill the so called father. Kill All for One. Destroy the League, throw Shigaraki in jail. Izuku would have to make sure Shigaraki doesn't get the quirk. If Shigaraki get All for One, he would be unstoppable, or at least everything would be a lot harder to do. But Izuku was alone, and didn't have a plan. Maybe. Just maybe, the heroes can help. If they are thrusting him.