Plans of War

The league was waiting, waiting for their next move. They have been waiting for about two months now. All for One and Shigaraki both were in some kind of machine. It was said that they were synchronizing together. The doctor had been captured when the heroes were raiding the hospital, but All for One had said it wasn't an issue. Everything was already set when they had arrived after the battle. All For One had given the league members their own training schedule and advice on how they could grow in power. They also were tasked with gathering villains who had broken out of Tartarus and the remaining members of the Liberation Army who followed them.

And the members had gathered villains. A lot lot of them. Luckily for them, All For One had a lot of secret hideouts, laboratories and warehouses. And the villains who had joined them, had just claimed facilities too.

One of the assistants of the doctor who had escaped the hospital, had met up with the villains. He was the one who helped All For One and Shigaraki. He also was the one who told the league that the two were ready in just two weeks.

"What do you mean with ready?" Toga asked.

"I will tell. Follow me"

They walked towards the lab where 2 tubes with both Shigaraki and All for One were. There he started talking again.

"Maybe you don't know, but All for One is dying. That's why he is giving all his power to Shigaraki. The first time it was to make Shigaraki's body ready for the power he was getting. Now however, he is getting everything"

"But what will happen to All For One?"

"He will be in a coma. Not to worry about"

With that, the man left.

The time has come. The villains were ready. The assistant was making sure everything went well and was doing his last round of monitoring. Dabi, Toga, Spinner, Machia and Compress were waiting for their leader to return. But as soon as they tried to come in to the lab, they were declined. The man working on them said that Shigaraki needed to rest, because it was a very energy draining procedure and there were some other things. He would inform them when the boy was ready. Until then, they needed to wait calmly. That was a difficult issue for Toga and Spinner, who both wanted to see their leader again.

Eventually, Shigaraki was there. He came walking inside of the room the others were staying. The members were casually talking with each other, but looked at him and fell in silence when he had arrived. Shigaraki looked.. different. They all knew his blueish hair was pure white after his liberation, but now he completely changed. Shigaraki had still his pure white hair. But his eyes were now like a bright red color instead of the blood crimson red. And his skin was, greyish. It was like his decay had an effect on his body, but it looked all in a good condition. The itching marks were gone. Shigaraki smiled at the group, but you could see sharp teeth in his mouth.

"What did they do to you?! You look like a demon" Dabi asked

"Yeah he does like a demon! But he looks soooo cooool!" Spinner fangirled.

"Maybe I am a demon now" Shigaraki smirked, petting Toga who had ran towards him.

"I want to see you bleed, Shigaraki" Toga said with sparkles in her eyes

Toga then took out a knife and stabbed him in the stomach. It was a deep cut. Out of the cut came blood in the same red color of his eyes. But it was only a couple of drops. The cut healed almost instantly. Shigaraki was about to be really mad and yell at Toga but when he noticed it, he just grinned.

"Shigaraki? Where is All For One?" Compress asked.

"I'm right here" Shigaraki laughed.

"What? N-no I mean master All For One"