Chapter 8: Kill the Execution

Rimuru's Pov

5 and a half months later

I have finished my training with magic and gotten used to my skills more, I have gotten pretty good if I must say so myself. I can use any of the spells I have seen or read about and created a few of my own with help from Great Sage. I am currently near the capital and about to execute a mission, I learned about the head of the imperial police being murdered a few days ago. Apparently it is because of a team of assassins Akame is a part of, when I learned that I found and followed a brown and pink haired duo back to their base. I also found out that they plan to assassinate one of the cousins of the prime minister tomorrow.

Right now I am about to show off a little to these people, I know this guy they are going to kill is scum and his guard probably are too not that I care too much. The guy who I'm pretty sure is named Lokal is coming out soon so it should be time for me to make my entrance, I just wish I could see Akame's face Hehehe.

You may be asking where I am going in from, well of course the front door. All these guys are small fries anyways, maybe I should make fries in this world as well. I bet I could make a shop in the capital that sells chips and fries and become super rich!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------Tatsumi's Pov

I am supposed to guard Mine while she snipes this asshole, I have to gain her trust. Even if she doesn't seem to like me she is kind of cute, I also want to protect my new friends since I couldn't help my old friends.

As we were watching a group of people walked out of the large front doors and started walking towards the front gate type area. I could see Mine lining up a shot, I thought it was risky because of potential collateral damage but then something caught my eye.

"Mine do you see that?"

"What are you looking at my body again you pervert?"

She really can't let anything go; IT WAS AN ACCIDENT OK!

"No, something is happening at the gate right now but I can't see it properly."

I saw Mine change where she was looking towards the gate and gasp, I wanted to know what she saw but soon the gate opened slightly as if someone went in. I could see the person as they started calmly walking up the stairs towards the group that hadn't seen them yet. I could see the person who I assume is a girl with long blue hair and a black and grey outfit pull a katana from her waist.

"Mine that isn't someone who you guys never told me about right?"

"Why would we send someone in there to fight when I could just snipe them idiot, let's keep watching though."

While we were watching I watched shocked as the blue haired girl exploded in speed from the top of the stairs towards the group, within three seconds all the guards and our target where either stabbed through the chest at the heart area or decapitated. I heard Mine speaking quietly.

"What speed."

I couldn't help but go slack jawed at what I just saw, that was insane! When the other people around the dead people started reacting they all started running away while the women just stood there with her sword still drawn but hanging towards the ground.

As we were watching five men dressed differently than the other guards ran towards the woman, I heard Mine say.

"Those guys are from the Imperial Fist Temple; they are seriously strong I wonder if that woman can take them on."

As I watching they encircled her before all charging at once, they were really fast, I wouldn't want to have to fight those guys.

As we watched the woman rapidly raised her katana before she charged towards one of the men and instantly cut of his outstretched arm then his head. Then the other four were upon her and she started flipping to dodge while still swinger her sword and cutting off limbs. While jumping and flipping she killed another three leaving one guy left. It was hard to tell from where we were but it seemed like they were talking. Then the women threw some small object that went into his knee and made him kneel then run over and cut off his head while he was distracted. Mine and I were just looking at the scene we just saw bewildered, we saw the women take the small object out of his knee and clean it on his clothes along with her blade.