Shaking her head to snap herself out of her thoughts. She summoned her grimoire, conjuring many light magic particles from around her. After that, she began chanting the healing spell that she would always use. "Rehabus," she managed to whisper to herself without anyone hearing her. While she was still healing, her eyes shot towards the rest of the two elements who was battling the leader of the Lluminarian guards. Her eyes squinted as she studied the situation.

Solar looked exhausted, he only fought for a few minutes but he was already drained out. Blaze looked okay and was still energetic as ever. He even managed to let out a loud battle cry. The Lluminarian guard had his sword clashed against Blaze's flaming chakrams. Solar attempted to shoot the opponent with multiple light bullets with his fingers but, like hers, it was deflected with the enemy's sword. Y/n gritted her teeth in annoyance. Oh, how she hated metal against light. It was basically its only weakness.

"Hey, you okay there?" The voice of Thorn asked her while tying up somebody with a vine filled with thorns around them. She glanced to the green eyed boy and watched him tie his opponents easily with the vines. "Yes, worry not, I am fine," She responded, waving a hand off to him. "Eh? But you looked tensed, did something happen?" He tightened the vines by pulling it hard and with all of his might. "Well, it is just─" she stopped on the middle of her sentence once she turned her head back to Solar and Blaze's fight.

Thorn blinked and let go of the vines, seeing the female elf turn away. He approached her, dusting his palms against each other. "Is something wrong?" He crouched next to her, his innocent and curious green orbs lingering upon her figure. Y/n furrowed her eyebrows, she was not sure of what she was seeing. But, all she could do at the moment was to trust her instincts. "It is just Solar, do you not think that his behaviour is quite off?" Y/n began, her eyes never once leaving the figure of Solar.

The usually-arrogant element was breathless, he would stop in a while to catch his breath. This was not a common occurrence and it bewildered Y/n. Thorn leaned from beside her, watching the scene unfold. "Even though we do argue a lot, I have to admit that he is the strongest one out of all of us," he told the elf, although the tone of his voice was blank and his face was scrunched up. It seemed like it took all of him to admit that, even his face and voice didn't match his words.

"But, right now. Seeing him fight like that is just concerning," he added, Thorn was being honest as he watched Solar fight together with Blaze who was perfectly fine and on character. Y/n stiffened from her spot once Solar got annoyed too much, it looked like he was going to use one of his most powerful attack. He started draw a circle in the air and this made Y/n stand up on her place ever so abruptly which startled the elemental split beside her. "Oh Eros, no," she whispered to herself mindlessly, forgetting the fact that she wasn't alone.

Thorn heard this and turned to her with a confused look as if asking her if she was the one who suddenly spoke. "Hey are you alright?" He stood up and still faced her visage. "No, no, Thorn, stop Solar please!" She quickly placed her hands on his shoulders. "Eh? If you say so then," he shrugged his shoulders and ran towards his elemental split. Y/n managed to run from behind him, trying to help out. Just before Solar could complete his attack, Thorn jumped in and held him from his shoulders.

"Hey! Solar, stop!" Thorn told him with a serious look on his face. "W-wait, why!? Why are you─" Solar angrily spouted at his fellow elemental split, confused at this sudden action. "Solar, stop using your attacks against him. That Lluminarian guard is filled with dark magic aura, it is draining the energy of light element users!" Y/n reasoned, standing from beside Thorn. Solar's eyes widened in realisation. So it wasn't him. It was his opponent, the opponent was causing this problem.

It all made sense now.

"That is why I got exhausted so easily earlier. I should have trusted my instincts but, luckily we have stopped you just in time," Y/n added leaning closer to a conflicted light elemental split. "Tch, you could've said that to me earlier, don't hesitate next time!" he crossed his arms, turning away from the female elf. Both Thorn and Y/n shared the same look, they had a blank look on their faces in reaction to Solar's comment. He was an interesting element indeed.