𝟗 | 𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝐴𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒!

・❥・

Harumi's P.O.V

The morning sunlight woke me up from my peaceful sleep. I rubbed my back and stretching my arms.

I got up, tidied my room, washed my face, brushed my teeth and brushed my hair. I broke my bamboo muzzle so, I have to wait and have a new bamboo muzzle again. As I disguise as a human.

The weather seemd better than the previous days, so I decied to go for a walk around Tokyo 'I wanted to clear my head, I still can't get over the fact that Yuu-kun is dead.

I dressed up and looked myself in the mirror, I grabbed my wallet.

(Your outfit)

Timeskip

I could feel many eyes on me, some men looking at me pervertly, women being jealous and some whistles from men and women, but I completely ignored them and continued my morning walk. I stopped on my tracks when my eyes landed on something it was Cakes and Sweets.

My eyes sparkled and without any second thoughts, I rushed into the bakery shop, I pointed to the bakery lady some sweets and paid her after.

I admired them and took one in my hand, I quickly ate it and my eyes sparkled by the taste "Yummy..." I mumbled and ate another one.

After finishing the cakes, I got little bit disappointed 'Eh, I will go to market later and buy some snacks.' I thought.

Timeskip Brought You By Megumi Chasing Smol Harumi Because She Steal His Jacket

'..Am I lost?' I thought, I sighed 'Great! I can't believe it! I lost myself walking around, but whatever I'll call Onii-chan.' My thoughts were interrupted when I saw some people circling a boy and beating him up.

My eyes widened and I walked towards them, trying to get a better view but they seem didn't notice me "So, were you looking?" A chubby boy asked the poor guy "I wasn't" he truly answered, the fat man kicked him in return. I was ready to step in and beat their asses, but waited for the bullied boy to react or something.

"Then are you saying Tsubasa's lying to us?" He asked again "He was definitely looking at them!" The girl lied.

I looked around to see if there were any witnesses and my eyes landed on a teacher. He saw everything but completely ignored them and walked away.

"Tsk." I mumbled, the fat guy was ready to hit the beaten boy again, but I caught his arm in the air and tightened the grip, as he cried in pain.

"This woman is obviously lying, she is enjoying it." I said and the girl got pissed after she was called out "Huh?! Who the hell are you to say that I'm lying?!" She yelled to my face.