𝟖 | 𝑀𝑎𝑖-𝑆𝑒𝑛𝑝𝑎𝑖 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐴𝑜𝑖-𝑆𝑒𝑛𝑝𝑎𝑖

・❥・

The Next Day (Harumi's P.O.V)

Megumi, Nobara and I went to the machines to get some snacks and drink, I brought some Coca-Colas.

"Are you going to eat all these alone?" Megumi nii-chan asked me surprised by my big appetite, "Hmm... Do you want some, Nii-chan?" I asked as putting my bamboo muzzle in my neck.

"D-did you just spoke in fully sentence?" Nobara asked in surprised, I smiled at them and taking out my Rokey's and gave Megumi nii-chan some.

"Couldn't they put in a few more vending machines?" Nobara asked Megumi.

"They can't. Not many workers come here too often." He replied "Huh?" She exclaimed "It's dangerous for people to come to Jujutsu Tech, Noba-chan." I spoke.

"Oh, yeah." She said and looked away. I could feel someone looking at me from behind, so I turned around and saw two people.

A muscular man and a short haired woman with the same fabric of uniforms like us, I raised a brow. Megumi and Nobara also turned around and Megumi looked surprised.

"What are you doing here, Zenin-senpai?" He asked the woman 'So, she is our second aunt. But I don't care if I am only adopted they're still my family. She kinda look like Oba, She might be her twin sister.' I thought while observing her.

"Oh, she's one, too?" Nobara asked Megumi "They do seem similar. Are they sisters?" She continued her sentence "They're twins." He answered him.

Mai-oba scoffed "Don't call me that, Fushiguro-kun. You make sound the same as Maki. Call me Mai" She winked at him and made me look at her in disgust.

"So these are the pinch hitters for Okkotsu and the third years? The muscular man spoke up

"We came here with the principal because we were worried about you. Your classmate died, right?" Mai-senpai said 'Yuuji...' I shoved my bamboo muzzle back to my mouth.

"Was that rough? Or did you think nothing of it?" She smirked 'This woman...' My pupils slitted as I glared at her. She avoid eye contact with me.

From my angerness, I broke my bamboo muzzle, this caught their attentions.