𝟏 | 𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡

RECORD - JUNE, 2018

MIYAGI PREFECTURE, SENDAI CITY

SUGISAWA THIRD HIGH SCHOOL

・❥・

Third Person's P.O.V

"An outdoor thermometer box?! You're telling me that someone's keeping a special-grade curse object in a place like this?" A boy with a spiky dark blue hair yelled into his phone, Harumi hummed in thought.

"Hmmpphhh mmmphhh hmmmmm. (Onii-chan, lower your voice)" Harumi warned.

"Right." He sighed.

"Haha! Recovering it should be no problem then!" Gojo only laughed at Harumi's older brother's exasperation through the speaker.

"Hmmphh! (Nii-chan)" Harumi chanted, tugging on his sleeve since she was shorter than him. She recently discovered something would definitely pose a problem for their mission. That something was that there was nothing in the box, meaning that the cursed object was missing.

"Wha—there's nothing here..." Megumi stared blankly at the empty box. He stuck his head in the box, looked on every side of it, under it, above it, and the ground all it. 

Just stared at her older brother with dotted eyes.

"Huh?" Gojo was curious about the sudden silence from Megumi.

"The box is empty." Megumi said.

"For real? That's hilarious!" Gojo barked out a laugh.

"I'm gonna punch you." Megumi's eye twitched.

"No going home until it's recovered, okay?" Gojo sang in the most irritating voice Megumi could have possibly imagined.

"Hmmphhh! Hmpphhhh! (Yay! More time with Nii-chan)" Harumi cheered. Megumi smiled at his younger sister's action as he patted her head.

"Gojo-Sensei said, we need to dress casually." Megumi sighed, buttoning up the last button on his shirt.

"Hmmmphh!!" Harumi hummed switching places with him to change in the bathroom. 

"Hmmmphh! (Alright)" Harumi kicked the door down.

"Hmmphhh! Hmpphh! (Ready to go, Nii-chan)"

"Great. I'm just finishing up packing." Megumi said from the other room.

"Hmmmmphhh! (Oh, good call!)" She stepped into the other room to help him.

"Hmmpphh! Hmpphh?! (Oh, we match! How funny is that?!)" Harumi weren't lying; while Megumi was wearing a white long-sleeve button-up with black pants, Harumi donned a white long-sleeve button-up shirt with a black high waist skirt.

Harumi Fushiguro and Megumi Fushiguro were walking around the abandoned rugby field, wearing their fake uniforms to find the cursed object.

"What is this rugby field? Is there a dead body buried here or something?" Megumi said as he looked around.

"Mmmmphhh, Hmmmmphhh. (There's a curse swimming here, I'm sure it's Grade 2.)" Harumi said in response.

As if on cue, a curse swam onto the ground far from them and climb on the railings. They saw it gag, revealing its eyes stuck on its tounge.

She knew that Megumi can't handle the Curse.

The two were on a mission to retrieve a cursed object. It was originally supposed only be Megumi but it went missing.