𝟑 | 𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡ℎ 𝑆𝑡𝑢𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑡

・❥・

At Takeshita Street

"Train bound for Shibuya and Shinagawa in now arriving track 1. For your safety, please stand behind the yellow line." The Speaker spoke

"Saori-chan... I'm here. I'm in Tokyo!" An ginger-haired girl with the same uniform of Jujutsu Tech students mumbled to herself.

Meanwhile

"How there are only four first-years? Isn't that too few?" Itadori asked Fushiguro

"Well, have you ever met anyone who can see Curses before?" Fushiguro asked him "Nope" Itadori asnwered while eating his ice cream

"That proves how small a minority jujutsu sorcerers are." Fushiguro explained to Itadori.

"Sorry for the wait!" Gojo appeared out of nowhere.

"Why Harumi-chan wears kimono?" Itadori questioned Gojo.

"That's because the uniforms can be customized upon request." Gojo told him

"Huh, but I never put any requests." Itadori said

"I was the one who put in the custom order." Gojo explained to him

"Harumi-chan did choosed that kimono as her student uniform." Gojo explained "Megumi-kun didn't buy her a kimono since he promised her."

"More importantly, why are we here in Harajaku?" Megumi asked Gojo

"Because it's what she asked for" Gojo explained

"Hey! Over here!" Gojo called out to the ginger haired girl

After putting her things in the coin locker, she introduces herself as "Kugisaki Nobara. Be happy, boys. I'm only one women in your group."

Stare...

"I'm Itadori Yuuji, I'm from Sendai." Itadori introduced himself.

"Fushiguro Megumi."

Nobara study the two boys with judging eyes.

"I'm in stuck with unfortunate circumstances." She said.

"She took one look and sighed." Itadori said.

"Oh, we forgot someone!" Gojo said. "You're not the only women in our group!" 

Harumi step and stood beside her older brother, Megumi.

She stood up with sparkles around her "Hmmhhh." She let out an another hum again.

"Omg! Your so cute! I need to protect you from these boys!" Nobara run hugging her.

"Hmmphh! (Okay!)" She said in response.

Nobara stopped hugging her "She looks 13 year old.." She said looking at their group.

"Well that's her physical appearance, but she's 15 years old. Since she slept for two years, that's why she looked like a 13 year old." Satoru explained. This shocked Itadori and Nobara except for Satoru and Megumi who already know.

"Well she's a good looking!" Nobara beamed, already liking the Demon girl.

"I agree with her." Megumi said as Harumi hold Megumi's hand as he hold it back.

"Are we going somewhere from here?" Megumi asked his Sensei

Suddenly, Gojo chuckled "We do have all four of you together. Not to mention, two of you are from countryside."

"So of course, we're going... on a tour of Tokyo!"

"Tokyo! Tokyo! Tokyo! We love Tokyo!" Gojo-Sensei, Itadori and Nobara cheered with sparkling eyes.

"Huh?" Megumi said, standing in the sidelines with Harumi.

"TDL! I want to go TDL!"

"Idiot! TDL's in China. Let's go to Chinatown, Sensei!"

While the two students debate, Megumi sighed.

"I will announce our destination," Gojo said while the students who shared the same brain cells got in their knees, Megumi and Harumi akwardly standing behind them.

"Roppongi~!"

"Ro-pong-i?!"

Yuji and Nobara expect an extravagant tour of Roppongi but Gojo brings them to an abandoned building close to a cemetery where a curse has taken over.

"The issue isn't the cemetery itself. It's the fact that People associate cemeteries with fear." Megumi explained to Itadori

Itadori turned to him "Oh, It was the same for schools, too, wasn't it?"

"Hold up, he didn't even know that yet." Nobara chimed in

"To be honest..." Satoru explained to Nobara that Itadori swallowed Sukuna's finger

"He swallowed a special-grade cursed object?!" Nobara exclaimed and she is grossed by it, Megumi agreed with her.

Then Gojo reveals this is a field test for Itadori and Nobara. Gojo gives Yuji a cursed tool, a knife called "Slaughter Demon", that has been imbued with curse energy.

He also stricts him from using Sukuna's power. Tasked with eliminating all the Curses, Yuji and Nobara heads inside the building together.

Megumi wants to join but Gojo stops him and reveals that it was test for Nobara.

"That Yuuji... He's missing a few up here. He has no hesitaion when it comes to killing these things that take the form of living creatures, albeit bizarre-looking ones, to try to kill him." Gojo explains "And it's not like he's been familliar with curses for a long time, as the two of you. This is a boy who used to live a normal high school life."

Harumi listens to the very word as he says. They heard a cut-off by glass shards.

Satoru and Megumi looks up to see a curse jumped in the window. Suddenly, spikes formed inside the curse as it disappeared.

・❥・

"I live over there, thanks again."

Gojo lightly waved at the child as he went back on the group.

"Good Joseph"

"We made sure the kid got home." Gojo said.

"Now shall we go grab some food?" Gojo stated

"Steak!"

"Sushi!"

"Leave it all to me!" Gojo gave them a two thumbs up "And you, Megumi?"

Megumi scrolled through his phone noticing Megumi were not paying attention, Gojo guided the 3 students out of the town "Okay, let's go."

"Oh, I forgot about my biggest haul of the day. Hey you, go fetch my things."

"Huh? Why should I do it?"

"So I and Harumi-chan can go shopping~" Nobara exclaimed.

"And I thought we were even. We won thanks to my cursed energy. Got a problem with that?" Nobara continued

"What about my raw strength?" Itadori argued.

"Your monstrous power from eating weird shit?"

"It's not just that! Right, Fushiguros?"

Noticing there was no reply from the two "Huh? What's the matter, Fushiguros?"

"Nothing." Megumi driedly replied.

"Hmpphh! (Yeah!)" Harumi replied.

・❥・