"It was none of your business!" She rolls her eyes.

"It's my business once you make one of my friends CLEARLY uncomfortable. If someone rejects you once, that's your queue to leave. Don't pester them any longer." I remark.

"You never know. He can change his mind!" She sucks her teeth.

The four of us look at each other automatically, all thinking the same thing;

Is this bitch dumb?

I facepalm, chuckling a little.

I then turn my head to Jake.

"Okay. Let's see for the last time. Jake, are you interested in getting to know her?" I ask him.

Jake shakes his head immediately.

"Not at all."

I look back at the girl and she's still crossing her arms, a gloomy expression on her face.

"There's your answer. Remember my advice next time, mkay? See you." I wave at her, sending her off then I look away.

She says nothing and storms off in defeat.

"Gosh, Shiyeon shows no mercy." Heeseung finally bursts out laughing after the girl leaves.

"She really.. she really said that Jake can possibly change his mind... HAHAHAHA!" Sunghoon cackles loudly, holding onto his stomach.

"Thanks, Shiyeon. For stepping in." Jake smiles at me.

"It's no problem. She was really annoying me. My god, why don't people ever know to fuck off after someone rejects them?" I groan. "It's exhausting to witness."

"Shiyeon really... she's really scary." Heeseung snorts. "She's genuinely really intimidating when she gets tried or pissed off."

"She really doesn't think when she speaks while she's mad. That's what makes listening to her so funny. Her comebacks are the best." Sunghoon gives me a proud thumbs up.

"Not going to lie, I got the chills when Shiyeon shooed that girl away. It's like Shiyeon dismissed her." Jake chuckles.

"Yeah!! It was so cool, Shiyeon! So cool~" Heeseung coos.

"Wait.. don't you know that guy, Shiyeon?" Sunghoon nudges my arm.

"Who?" I ask.

"Shiyeon?" I look in the direction of the voice.

To my surprise, it was Jaemin. Three other guys were with him, as well. They were all really tall and handsome.

"Jaemin! Hi." I stand up, giving him a quick hug.

He hugs me back and we pull away.

"You're here, too? Everyone's here, it seems like." I smile.

"I came with my friends. Guys, this is Shiyeon." Jaemin points to me.

"Hi, I'm Donghyuck. You can call me Haechan." A guy with honey skin and a higher pitched voice introduces.

"I'm Renjun." A guy said, who was just slightly shorter than the rest.