Chapter 4

Your cheeks feel as though they are burning so you look away from him embarrassed that he might realise your feelings. He immediately releases his hands and uses it to cover his face. You wonder why he might be doing this. Does he have feelings for you as well? A million thoughts enter your head at once. You fantasise yourself in a relationship with him, the cute dates you guys could go on, the cute babies you guys can make together. Unfortunately, your day dream is cut short by the warm slender hand gliding up your cheek. I bet a lot of people will look at his hand if it were to end up on a fetish website.

'Are you sick, your face is burning.' His voice was full of concern. He immediately grabs an ice pack nearby and puts it on your cheek.

'Th..thank you.' You stutter.

You can feel the warmth of his body which only makes you flush even more. You decide that you can no longer contain the feelings to yourself anymore. You must find out whether the mixed signals he gave you mean anything.

'I'm not sick. I just...I've been feeling these things when I'm around you recently and I just want to tell you that I have feelings for..."

Before you could finish your sentence Seojun gets a call from Jugyeong and immediately rushes out the door without giving you a second thought.

You feel as though you have just been slapped on the face. WHAT KIND OF REJECTION IS THAT! You cover your face to hide your embarrassment. Your brain is all over the place,you think about Seojun, the rejection, his hands ON YOU/?!?!?, the solo.... THE SOLO how can you forget about one of the most important events of your life.

You go to a practice room and pour your heart out singing Olivia Rodrigo's newest album as a way of distracting yourself from thoughts about Seojun

You go to a practice room and pour your heart out singing Olivia Rodrigo's newest album as a way of distracting yourself from thoughts about Seojun. SIGH IT'S JUST BRUTAL OUT HERE You must focus on the talent show because it just may result in the biggest milestone in your career.

-- end of chapter 4--

Thanks for reading!! And THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Next update will be tomorrow!

Find out what happens next... YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT!

LOVE FROM,

NAGGINOODLESS <3333